Chapter 5 ∞

Sydni in MM .

.: January 8th

Sydni Warren :.

"Hey baby," I greet Nikayla as she walked through the front door.

"Hey ma," She says coming over to give me a hug.

"How was your day?"

"Ugh, it was aight, but guess what?"

"What?" I ask.

"Kay'Lani's daughter started at Calabasas yesterday."

"Kastina?" I asked in a surprise tone.

"Yep. Oh yea, Remy is coming over soon, let him know I'm in my room." Nik says leaving the living room.

"Okay," I say while in deep thought. I really miss Kay'Lani and little Kassi. It's crazy to think I haven't spoken to her or seen her in over a decade.

I got up from the table and went into my bedroom, closing the door behind me. I stood in front of the mirror and pulled off my shirt.

As soon as I saw the words, 'And beyond', I couldn't help but break down in tears. I wish I had never tried to ruin Kay'Lani over a misunderstanding. She probably doesn't even think of me anymore, and she's probably happy while I'm still hurting over losing the best person in my life. Hell she probably even got her tattoo covered up. 

Soon my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

I cleared my throat, "Yes?"

.: Kay'Lani Miller :.

As I was getting dressed for my class, I traced my fingers over the words 'To infinity' on my side. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even hear Kenneth come into the office.

"Hey beautiful," He says wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

I smiled wide, forgetting all about my thoughts of Sydni. "Hey baby,"

I bent over to slide on my shorts but he didn't move which made me giggle. It looked like I was backing it up on him.

"Ooo girl you nasty," He chuckled, "Tryna do me in a public place, I'm appalled."

I laughed at his silliness, "Shut up, cause that's sure not what you was saying last night at closing." I heard him laugh. "What was it you were saying? Oh fuck baby, oooo shit, that's right baby."

He sucked his teeth as I imitated him. "Man not even. You tryna make me sound like a little bitch."

"Aw baby its okay, you can be my bitch, I don't mind."

He sucked his teeth again and gripped my hips tighter, pulling me closer against him. "Stop playing before I make you have to change your panties."

I giggled, "Too late," I took his hand and put them in my shorts. "Look what you made me do."

He instantly got rock hard, "Damn," He kissed my neck.

I smirked and pulled away from him, "I have a class to teach."

"Fine, but you're all mine at closing. Believe that." 

I nodded, "Okay baby, I love you."

"I love you too," He says with a smile as he left the office.