The Plan start's

Jin's POV.

*I whent to all the members room's except for yoongi and jimin's room we all planned how to get yoongi and jimin together because they told one or two of the members who they like they like each other so we made a plan we all when to my room and started the plan*

Ok how are we going to make jimin and yoongi hyung to date they are to shy to talk to each other *Jungkook said*

I have a plan we put yoongi and jimin in the basement with there phone's and we text them a truth or dare session on the phone with them *I said*

Oh good idea babe *namjoon said a kissed me on the cheek*

GET A ROOM! *Hoseok said*

Now let's start *I said me and Jungkook and tae are going to yoongi's room to put him in the basement and namjoon and hoseok got jimin we quietly go in yoongi's room*

Ok who is picking him up *I whisper to tae and Jungkook*

Jungkook he is stronger *tae said Jungkook quietly goes to yoongi and pick him up slowly and Gently so he doesn't wake up*

Ok go downstairs with tae and put him on the extra bed down there since I cleaned in the basement it's like a guest room and I will check namjoon and hoseok *I whisper to Jungkook he nodded and him and tae whent downstairs with yoongi and I walk to jimin's room I see namjoon trying to pick up jimin but jimin keeps moving*

This is so hard stay still *namjoon mumble's*

Let me do it *I said and namjoon steps back I give jimin a teddy bear yoongi gave him and stayed still with the teddy bear in his arms I pick him up and go downstairs with jimin and the boys follow me from the back we got in the basement I put jimin on the bed where yoongi was*

Wait did you guys get yoongi and jimin's phone *I whisper to them*

Yeah I got jimin's phone *hoseok whisper back with the phone in his hands*

I have yoongi hyung phone *tae whispered*

Ok leave it on the bed and lets go in my room I put a security camera in the basement just in case it is connected to my computer *I whispered to them we quietly go out of the basement and lock the door*

Time skips

Jimin's POV.

*I woke up and rubbed my eyes I look around and I don't recognize this room I see yoongi sleeping next to me then he woke up*

Yoongi hyung do you know who's room this is *I said*

Oh this room It's is the basement jin cleaned the basement and made it a guest room *yoongi reply*

Oh why are we here *I said I whent to the door and tried to open it*

the door won't open yoongi hyung can you help me *I said yoongi got off the bed and tried to open the door but it was locked*

I guess we are locked in *yoongi said then I here a ding it was my phone I whent to my phone and picked it up it was a text from jin hyung? I looked at the text*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J=jin
JM=jimin

J=hi jimin you have to answer these questions truthfully and say it out loud so we can hear you and when we are finished we will let you and yoongi out you and yoongi will get texted and it is for Truth or dare so truth or dare jimin

JM= Truth?

J= is it true you like yoongi more then a friend and you have to be truthfull and say it out loud

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I signed* Yes!! *I yelled*

Why did you yell out yes *yoongi asked*

You will see on your phone *I said yoongi gave me a what? Look them a ding came up it was yoongi's phone*

Yoongi's POV.

*My phone made a ding sound I whent to my phone and picked it up it was hoseok texting me*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

H=Hoseok or J-hope
Y=Yoongi

H=hi yoongi hyung we are doing truth or dare you have to answer truthfully and yell out the answer and jimin is doing the same thing we will let you and jimin out when the game is finish

Y=ok?

H=yoongi hyung truth or dare

Y=uhhhh dare?

H= I dare you to kiss jimin on the cheek

Y=WHAT!?

H=We have a camera in the room now kiss him on the CHEEK!

Y=Fine!!

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi hyung what did you pick *jimin said*

I picked dare *I reply I go the jimin and kiss him on the cheek he blushed and looked away*

It was a dare *I reply blushing*

How about you jimin what did you pick *I asked*

I-i pick t-truth *jimin shutters*

And what was the truth *I asked his eyes widened and passed me his phone I looked at the phone and that's when I realised he said yes and yes I do have a little crush on jimin*

To be continued

Word count=866