Disclaimer and Dedication

So I might make two books like this. Of course with different story lines but also with different pairings. Because I love both JeLu, and CoLu, so I wanted to do both with similar 'Lucy was at the tower of heaven' story line. Of course it won't be the same. So chill.

But before we get into the actual story, I want to do a disclaimer. As fun as it is to write the beginning disclaimer in each chapter I just want this to be easy and done for. Not to say I won't be conscious and work hard on this, because I will. 

ANYWHO!

Fairy Tail, and it's characters do not belong to me, but to the wonderful Hiro Mashima. It wouldn't be good if it did. I am so thankful for him making this series, as it has brought me great joy, but also sadness. Lifted my spirits in times of need. Made me cry when I hadn't in so long. Showed me and so many others the true meaning of friendship and family.

Gave us amazing ships. I mean come on did you expect me not to include this. It gave me a brighter life in the dull world we live in. It gave me friends who too, liked the series.

All in all, Fairy Tail did a lot for me.

So, thank you Hiro. I believe I speak for all Fairy Tail friends when I say we wouldn't have had so much fun had it not been for Fairy Tail.

As Natsu always says, "I'm all fired up!"