Come Cuddle With Me

*Warning; incest*
Whatever's in bold lettering is in French

Enjoy

♛♛♛

Shocked was an understatement.

Laurent stood in front of the tall frosted window with his large wet palms pressed against the windowpane after rubbing them over the glass to see through the other side, staring in disbelief as snowflakes continued to fall down and stick to the ground that was already painted white. He was standing in his loose plaid briefs and his nipples were hardened from the bitter air flowing in through the cracks and corners of the window. "It's the first day of spring, how is this possible?" He pursed his lips in confusion and distaste before turning back to the direction of his toasty bedroom to hide from the cold.

He was slightly disappointed at the surprise weather this morning because he was planning on spending the day outside with his double, having little to no time to spend with each other recently and his plans didn't revolve around snow. "I'll just have to see what he wants to do."

With half a mind to crawl back into bed and snooze a few more hours, Laurent dragged his bare feet to the connected bathroom to prepare for the day. He knew Larry wouldn't be up for hours so he took the time to bathe himself today without any rush.

That is, until he heard the door opening back up.

Laurent pulled the curtain back a bit, enough to look out and see who walked in and was surprised to see a sleepy Larry rubbing his eyes while lifting up the toilet seat. "Larry? What are you doing up this early?" His accent seeping through beautifully as he traded his native language for English. He pulled the curtain back to resume his bathing, squeezing the loofah in his fist to watch the soapy suds drip in between his fingers before bringing it to his smooth hazelnut skin. "The snow." Larry mumbled through his sleep but it was loud enough for Laurent to still hear apart from the water smacking against the tiles in the shower.

He tucked away a twist that escaped his ponytail and brought the loofah up to his neck, pursing his lips at Larry's response. "The ground breaking open and the house falling down into burning fire wouldn't even wake your ass up. You're telling me that snow did?" He shook his head, imagining that Larry was moodily rolling his eyes behind the curtain at this point but he wasn't fazed by it.

Laurent ran the suds over his armpits and down his ribs and torso, reaching over to the knob instinctively when the water grew cold and twisted it to a warmer state. "M' serious. You know I sleep with window open. The snow in came and wet my bed." Laurent paid extra attention to his brother's words, him having the most trouble with the language out of the two. He couldn't help but to snort at the problem and returned to washing the soap from his body, watching it all chase down his ab muscles and seeped through the slight curve and edges of his hips, watching how they trailed down his V-line and even traced the single vein that ran along it. He watched the suds run down his thighs until the bubbles were only in singles chasing one another, reaching the drain and disappeared down the tubes, hearing Larry flush the toilet in the process.