1

"Unnie! C'mon, just one sip." A redheaded beauty said to her best friend. The blonde headed latter shook her head, her blonde locks waving around. She took a sip of her red champagne and looked at the redhead seriously. 

"Krystal, a no is a no." The blonde said. Krystal groaned and pointed to the attractive brunnette next to her.

"Minho gets to drink." She exclaimed.

The blonde rolled her eyes. 

"Minho is twenty-two." She said abruptly. Krystal, frowned and folded her arms on her chest.

"Sometimes I really hate you, Amber."

Minho chuckled deeply and gulped his beer.

Amber faced Krystal and smiled sweetly.

"I'm the one who brought you here for your birthday." Krystal turned her back to the older girl, still crossing her arms.

"What's the point if I can't drink?" She replied. Minho reached his hands around his hot headed girlfriend in order to calm her down. Amber frowned at the movement.

"I'm going to get some more champagne."  And with that, she stood up and headed towards the countertop.

Once out if hearing distance, Krystal grabbed Minho's beer and drank it greedily.

Minho laughed. This was her second beer this night and she had a slight red tinge to her cheeks. He kissed her cheek when she put the drink down. Krystal shook her head as if she was getting dizzy. She faced Minho with a smile.

"Get another one. I really like it." Minho smiled. She was a good actor even when in a poor state of mind. She had acted sober when in actuality, she was drunk as hell. It wouldn't be much time before she couldn't control herself anymore. With that in thought, Minho stood and jogged towards the bar. He returned quickly with full glass of the beverage and Krystal finished it in seconds.

Her eyes were blurred and she smiled goofily at her boyfriend. She stood and grabbed the older boy's hand. They began to to walk towards the bathroom when the blonde returned. 

"Where are you guys going?" She asked. Krystal pouted and looked at Amber.

"Yah," she complained. "It's my birthday. Can't I go somewhere without being bothered by you?"

Amber rolled her eyes, sitting down and sipping the red champagne. It was giving her lips a red color, like lipstick. She shrugged off the couple, not caring. The redhead ran towards the girls and boys bathroom with her boyfriend in tow. 

Once they were inside, she girl locked the door and smiled deviously. She jumped on the boy and crushed her lips to the latter's, running her hand through his hair. He gripped her and squeezed it affectionately. She moaned when he started kissing her neck. She reached for his shirt and unbuttoned it. He threw it off and set her on the bathroom sink, removing his pants. 

Krystal stared at his perfectly toned and tanned abs. Her eyes ran over to the huge outline on his boxer briefs. They were black Calvin Kleins. She suddenly felt sick.

"I-I can't..." She slurred shaking her head. Minho looked down at his area then looked back at Krystal. He was confused and hurt at the same time. 

He leaned over to her and tried to kiss her neck the same way she loved but she shoved him away. 

"I said I can't. I can't do this." She urged lazily. They both stared at each other; Minho with a hurt expression and Krystal with a drunken straight face.

Krystal suddenly laughed cruelly. She ran her hand through her hair, straightening it. 

"Do you even know why I'm dating you?" She asked. Her voice was barely recognizable. She was drunk.