Seven

A/N: Hello my lovely readers! Firstly, I want to apologize for the slow update. I've recently started my first year of college and it is just as hectic and time-consuming as you'd expect. Of course I am going to continue this story but my updates won't be as frequent. I'm going to try and update once a week, preferably Friday. Thank you for reading and have a great day!

I could write you a thousand letters and still not have enough courage to send one of them

If it's fear that I'm feeling, I don't understand why it's there. So much time has passed, we've barely spoken, I shouldn't care as much, right? I suppose it's that little part of my heart that will always belong to you, the part that still feels for you.

It's made up of afternoons under sunny skies, late night texts spanning over the hours, and a hint of shiny green eyes that my brain has forever embedded in my mind.

It's the warm feeling you get in your cheeks when you're beyond happy, the way your lips spread into a smile, and the urge to dance or sing because it's just that overwhelming.

I feel a lot of things, both good and bad and when it comes to you there's a rush of everything and so much confusion.

Some things don't make sense, and maybe they never will.

Only one thing is for certain: There's no one like you.