Introduction: Love?

Momo Yaoyorozu. She was described as tall and quite beautiful, with silky black hair that was always tied up in into a spiky ponytail. Her eyes were dark and kind, with a slightly feline-like shape to them, she also had long and feminine eyelashes that only emphasised her beauty. She was a very intelligent and mature girl, who was always happy to help her fellow classmate study so they could up their grades. Loved by everyone and considered as the prettiest in the whole class, Momo had earned herself quite the reputation at her school, and she wasn't going to lie, but she really didn't like being popular. It brought her a lot of attention, not to mention lots of boys who harassed and followed her, always asking for dates or offering gifts and chocolates. Of course, Yaoyorozu politely declined all of those requests seeing that she wasn't really interested in getting a partner, especially since she was only 16 years old at the moment and had to focus on her school work instead of love.

But...

There was someone, that sometimes made her wonder if school should really be the priority. His name was Todoroki Shoto. A handsome and quiet boy with sharp features and shiny hair that was separated into a red and white section. He had wonderful mismatched coloured eyes that made fireworks go off inside of her stomach each time she stared into his orbs, and a rare smile that made the girl swoon every time she saw it. Momo wasn't sure why she felt this way each time she was near the dual-haired boy, she had never had those kind of feelings before so she wasn't really sure how to deal with them... Sometimes, she even wondered if Shoto felt the same way around her.
She doubted he did, but it would make everything easier if she could talk to him about it. The thing is, what would she even say if she did ever confront him? 'Hey, I get butterflies in my stomach when I'm around you. Do you get that too?' No! That would be too weird and would make her look like a complete dunce...

But what was she going to do then?

That's for you to find out in this story...
___________________________

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reading the first part to this story! I'll try and upload something as soon as I can, and I hope you'll enjoy this fanfic!
Love you all! ( *ω')