Chapter 3 A dream?

Yesterday is a blur to me. Besides kicking my husband out for cheating, I dont remember anything else. Thats the last time I drink a full bottle of alcohol. This doesnt mean im an acoholic though. Right?

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a different bedroom. What did I do last night? The bedroom was messy and dirty clothing was all over the floor. Is this a teenage boys room? Now im worried.

I ran to the full body mirror and what I saw freaked me out. Instead of an 42 year old woman, a 17 year old boy stared back at me. A 17 year old boy with black hair and hazel eyes, and wearing a white t shirt and black sweatpants was in the mirror. I waved and the boy copied what I did. Anything I did, the boy copied.

What a weird dream this is. This could be fun. 'Timmy, time to get ready.' a woman said. 'Ok mom.' I responed. Even the voice sounds like a teenage boy. This is so weird.

I picked out a blue plaid shirt, cargo pants, and white sneakers. I brushed my teeth, put on deorderent and cologne, and I combed my hair. I looked back at the mirror. Yep, he looks like hes ready for school. Im not sure if this is right, but this is a dream. It doesnt matter.

.

..

...

Soon, I will realize that this is not a dream.