iv

C H A P T E R : F O U R

"Zion, when are they coming?" the annoyance was real, we were meant to go to lunch, Elom and I only but Zion decided to tag along, his friends too.

"Can you sit yo ass down" he snaps, I sigh too loudly grabbing both the Kuwonu's attention.

"You got something to say" Zion challenges, staring back eventually the sound of the bell broke our stare off.

No one stood up to get the door causing Elom to look at both of us, "Fuck, okay I'll get the door then."

"It's your apartment anyways."

"Yeah, exactly what Nissy said" Zion was really trying to achieve something, Elom leaves the room in frustration.

"Shut up Caleb" getting up leaving him dumbfounded, after that encounter with Zion in the kitchen, I ran off completely in shambles. I leave the room and head to the door where Elom was, not wanting to be in the same room as Zion, avoiding him as much as I can.

"Hi Nisa" it was Nick.

"Its you again."

"Shit my bad" he chuckles, giving him a side hug.

"Oh yeah cute cute okay, let's fucking go!"

"You enjoyed the party last night?" completely ignoring Elom's comment.

"She sure did" Zion interrupts causing all of us to stare at a grinning Zion.

I huff and leave the apartment, followed along by the rest of the guys.

Elom desperately insisted we get an Uber instead of walking, he was getting impatient and hungry.

The Uber pulled up, and Nick scaring us all by shouting "I call shot gun bitches" he said sticking his tongue out.

"Are we going to ignore the fact that he called us bitches?" I was taken back.

Elom opens the door thinking he was opening it for me but I thought wrong until he pushed me to the side and slid in first.

"The level of respect."

"I don't want to sit next to his ugly ass" referring to Zion who was confused and then snaps out of his zone at what Elom just said.

"You're the ugly ass" I nudge him trying to grab his attention.

Finally snapping out of the zone, "Shut up big head."

"Just get in" pushing him in but he wouldn't budge, obviously because he's a fucking palm tree and you're a stick you nut.

"What makes you think I will sit beside him?" he looks at me intimidatingly.

"And what makes you think I want to sit beside Elom?"

"Nisa what the fuck?"

"So you wanna sit beside me is what you're saying?" he grins, boy if you don't.

"Shut up, don't twist my words around."

"That's exactly what you meant."

"Nicholas, get your ass out, I'm calling shot gun" not wanting to argue with Zion any further.

"Sorry boo, first come first served" he pouts.

"Zion just get in."

"No, ladies first" I look at him in confusion "Gotta show respect to the girlies unlike big head over there."