Loving a boy like you is not easy.

It was 11 pm and she called me. She told me that she's not feeling well and she needs me. She needs to catch my hand and feel my heart beat. Before I could reach there. She was in coma.. she hadn't spoke to me about her disease so I don't know what exactly she was going through. Doctor told that, she needs someone who always crack jokes and make her feel happy. She can hear us but she cannot talk. So everyday, after the college I used to visit her. I sat beside window from where I could see all the happenings of the world. I started cracking jokes even thought it wasn't in real
One lady fell down due to slip of leg. I elaborate the incident and told her in funny way.
I told her that, doctor and nurse are in love and they're kissing each other when one little boy caught them.
From window, where I sat. Views are really very beautiful and I can see everything like birds, Couples, family, kids who are afraid to come in hospital.
After a few week, my exams arrive and I was unable to go everyday but by the time she got cured. When she got cured, She asked her parents that where is the window of my room? Her parents answered - there's no window in this room. She argued and even asked nurse, Do you know where's that window..where the boy used to sit and then tell me incidences and stories happening. Nurse replied - there's no window dear. That boy used to sit in that corner for an hour where we can't even stand. I don't know what's wrong with him. But he used to cry and just keep talking everyday whenever he sat there.

She called me that night and told me, I didn't know the value of true love. I realised it today. What true love is.