Chapter One - Welcome To Hollywood [PT. 1]

[YOUR POV]

 The began of summer light orbs flew everywhere in your dark bedroom, as trying to wake you up at the first summer morning because you're not morning person then. You sat up and looked around your bedroom, the messy room you love it. You flipped and tossed your big and thick blanket, get off the bed and walked into the hallway then to the bathroom. After the toilet session, you walked to the kitchen room and seeing your grandmother Maya, cooked the breakfast, humming and twerking to Nicki Minaj's 'Stupid Hoe', you don't care because you got used to caught her twerks all the times. You stands next the table and wants to get her attention so you pressed and pulled the chair hardly to make th- *SQEEEEAK*, Maya turned around and saw you then clear her throat.

"Eh, her song is suck, right?" Maya pretended.

"If her song is sucks, then why are you still twerkin'?" You replied.

She's embarrassed, then clear her throat again then ignore you as she turned around back to cooking again. And you helped her too.

{Later That Moment}

 You planted the breakfasts on the table and Maya come to placing the plates as you went to get orange juice and milk then come back to table. Maya asked you to thank God and you refused because you don't feel like want to. So she forced you to pray or will not eat the breakfast... [I know it's unfair...]

"Fine... Dear Father, thank you for ble-" 'Stupid Hoe' is on by her as she blobbing along the music

"Nana, really!" You complained

  Maya looked at you and shrugged with her shoulders and kept blobbing it. You grabbed the remote and pressed the pause button then tossed it hardly then returning to your praying session. Maya groaned at your actions, and then bowed her head down as you returned.

"Dear Father, thank you for waking us up healthy and blessing for new day. AMEN!" You finished to pray.

  Then you finally grab the food then put them in your plate. And then you smashed them really fast because you love breakfast except lunch... You used your iPhone to check Facebook like you always do.

"Alright, I have your ticket to California" Maya said

  You looked up with puffed cheeks that filled with food in your mouth. Doubt. You thought you're misheard. As you said what then Maya replied what she said.

"Nana? Are we going to California for summer break?" You said in excited-tone with your eyes becomes big.

"Yes, sweetie, for summer break" Maya replied

   You squeaked and jumped off the chair then running around the table to hug your Maya. Then you grab the plate when you finished to eat, and put it in the sink then running to your bedroom and call your best friend Nadya, {P.S. Nadya lived in California, she left to California after graduated the elementary school in Fifth grade.} You missed her so much and never saw her after your elementary graduation. And you're waiting for her phone ri- *RIIING! RIIING! RIIING! RII-* She finally picked up

"Hello?" In sleepy voice.

"Hey!!" You greeted her a loud morning.

"Girl, I will punch your face if I hear you scream again..." She replied in sleepy tone.

"Guess what!" You said

"What?" She replied

"Just guess" You replied

"Ain't nobody got time for guessing!" She replied in seriously tone.

"Baby, I got ticket to California!!!" A moment, the loud cra- *THUD!*

"WHEN ARE YOU COMING!!!!" She screamed.

"TOMORROW!!" You returned the scream too.

"AHHHH!"

"AHHHHH!" Both of you screams in the phone.

"I get to go and I will call you by tomorrow!" She promised it.

"Okay, bye!" You replied then hang up at same time.

   You're so excitedly and it's your dream of fleeing to Sunny State to meet your long lost best friend you loved. You jumps on your bed until you hit your head on the ceiling and fell off the bed until you get up quick and ran to the closet then pulling the briefcase and luggage. Running back and forth to pick your clothes from drawers to packing in the luggage twenty-five times. You're gone crazy by running around in your bedroom. Soon you jump and sit on your luggage as you tried to zip the zippers.

   You shoved your iMac laptop, iPod, and iPad into your briefcase and everything is super squeak clean in your room. You ran to the bathroom then hopping in the bathtub then turns the shower on and took a shower before you're off to bed early for tomorrow.

~Author's Note~

11/19/13 - 12:15am:

  I'm still editing this story by tomorrow because my curfew of bedroom is passed and I don't want to get into trouble... Goodnight, baby! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12/24/13 - 3:49pm:

  Edited again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9/21/13 - 2:31pm:

Part one completed.