heart of fire

jpatt82

y/n pov

walking around the tower is really boring. I walked into the kitchen grabbing one of Thors pop tarts eating it Thor walks in "lady y/n where are my pop tarts?" looking at the empty box on the counter looking back at him "Loki..." he nods walking out of the kitchen most likely to Loki's room. Bucky walks into the kitchen "sup winter" he tilts his head "stealing tony's thing are we?" I smirk at him "maybe" he shakes his head siting next to me "avengers to the meeting room immediately" fury's voice comes through our ear pieces. we walk to the meeting room and sit down I put my feet up on the table "we have a sighting of an enhanced in new York" I look at the pictures of a blonde girl sneaking into a bank, and video footage of her going through a wall, dang ok... I need you to bring her back here alive be careful."

The plane ride there was entertaining tony and Steve fighting about the plan as I play with the fire in my hands, we land and run out. running into a bank seeing the doors still locked "y/n" Steve says looking at me "got it" taking the metal lock in my hand I melt it opening the door we walk in lighting my hands up with fire for a source of light as it became night when we got here we hear a crash and a long string of curse words I walk towards the noise "y/n" bucky whispers behind me as I continue walking I get to a vault type door melting a hole big enough to get into it seeing a shadow walk towards the door again her seeing the hole she looks around for me I light up my hand and she jump "your enhanced?" I nod and she walks towards me "come with us you'll be safe and you can learn how to control your powers more" she takes out a knife and stabs me through the stomach 'well there goes talking her into it' I think trapping her in a ring of fire, seeing black spots "y/n!" I hear before passing out from blood loss.

I wake up to a bright light "uggh am I in heaven?" I say shielding my eyes, my eyes adjust to the light, as I sit up a nurse walks through the door "your awake good" she says with a smile "what happened?" I ask "you were stabbed by the new enhanced" I nod and go to get up but she pushes me down "you need rest" I glare at her "im fine" I get up and walk through the door in to the living room of the tower. seeing the avengers talking with worried faces I lean against the door frame "did I miss something?" Wanda runs to me hugging me I smile and hug her back the avengers take turns hugging me and walking out witch leaves me with bucky "you just gonna sit there winter?" he looks at me gets up and hugs me "can I ask you something?" he says "shoot" "what's it like to be in love" "well when your around a certain person you feel nauseous you want to always be around them you fear for there safety and sometimes there's misery involved" I think I like you" he says looking at me I walk to him putting my hand on his cheek "what are you doing" he tilts his head to the side "do you trust me?" I ask "no" he says chuckling "smart man" I say pulling him into a kiss he stands there frozen then kisses back he looks at me when I pull away "wow winter wow" I say giggling "what can I say I got a heart of fire"