•|0.01|•

...
I felt myself revive out of my sleeping state,my eyes zoning in and out of focus.

I tugged at the cords that were injected into my arms, pulling them out of the plug-ins they were injected into.

Stretching my long legs and arms, I looked around the dull storage room that I was forced to live in.

Standing up, I walked towards the old sink that was in the corner of the room; old and rusty.

Flipping the light switch, I watched as the light bulb flicker before bathing the room in light.

Looking in the cracked mirror I moved my hand up to trace the outer rim of my empty eye sockets.
---
I have paper white skin, giving me a ghost like look; dull and sad.

Picking up my really dark blue eyeliner, I traced the edges of my eyes,making them pop out a bit.

I then preceded to trace two lines on each of my cheeks,filling the lines in with a lighter shade of blue.

Lastly, I dabbed some black lipstick on to my cracked,white lips; giving me a bit of an edgy look.

Now I look like an actual puppet,if you can call me that anymore.

I gently tugged at the worn-out, white ribbons that hanged from my waist and wrists.

I've had these on me since day 1,which was 45 years ago.

My attire isn't in the best shape either.
---
A black one piece,with blue stripes on the sleeves.The ends are badly torn up, giving it an old look.

My one piece had a hood that covered my mop of blonde hair.
---
Sighing I sat back down on to my creaky,rusty bed.

Today's gonna be a long, boring day.

Especially since I have nothing to do but sit and watch the wall.

-Sigh-

End my etirnal suffering already,please!!