chapter 1

Yo this Cutredfox this is the one of my first ship fanfics. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo, if this sucks I sorry , no promises, but if you have any suggestions plz tell me every thing is welcome 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Midoriya P.O.V )

                    Today is the last days of finals. I cant wait for this day to be over. my b-day is one days away and everyone from class 1.A is coming. I'm turning 17. One more year then i can be a real hero. I wish time would just go faster, but it cant so I will just wait a bit longer.Wait What am i dong i have to get ready for school like now.i tumble out of bed and roll over to my closet. put on my uniform and dash out the door. I run down stairs, pass my mom and out the door. I start running down the street . It takes me a 6 to 7 min to get to UA finely I get in to class panting uncontrollable. In the back of the room Todoroki, I walk to my desk , lucky for me, Bakugo sit in front of me. I'm one step away from my sit when i fell something trip me. Bakugo put his foot out and trips me almost every day now, what ever i refocus to give his the attention he craves for. I get up and turn to sit in my char. I look at Bakugo with a angry look buts he is not looking a me, he's looking a Todoroki. Wired, It looks like they are talking to each other.I wonder what they are thinking about.

________________________________________________________________________________

( Bakugo P.O.V ) 

           You may be wondering why me and icy-hot are doing,well  we are planning on Deku's 17th birthday we are going to make him ours. Sense I was small i liked him. But i didn't know how to show it to him so i just hit him, that was i bad part on me. I asked Todoroki why he liked Deku, he said  that he hated his right side till Deku told him that it' his power not his Dads. Cuz i am such a snooper (  if you have watch the anime you would understand why he knows this ) I understand that he did something that really help icy-hot, took a lot off his shoulders. We also have had a attraction to each other, But we are both doms and nether one of us want to be a sub so, that where Deku comes in. It works out perfectly. suddenly the bell rings, we stop looking at each other as Aizawa hopes into class in his sleeping bag. Time for the last test of the year, then he will be mine , just you wait Deku you will be ours in no time at all.

_______________________________ Time skip ________________________________________

( Midoriya's  P.O.V )

        Finely its the end of the day and i can go home. " Deku wait for me " Uraraka screams with Lida flowing behind her. I stop and turned around to face her. " so whens you birthday again?" she says in a sweet and kind voice

" come on how can you not remember Uraraka" Lida said as he pushes his glasses up to the top of his nose. 

" Lida you know i can't remember anything " she says as she scrunches her nose and sticks out her tongue. i giggle at her face expression 

" it tomorrow " i say as i giggle 

" oh thank you for telling me unlike some people " she says as she stares at Lida. Lida face palm and i sneak away well i still can. i get  good dispense away and i start to run home. I open the front door to my house and dash up stairs and to my room . i walk over to my bed and belly flop onto it. tomorrow, i'll be 17. I cant believe how fast life is next thing i know ill be 50. i get up and  brushed my teeth, then jumped into the shower, changed into my pj's and plopped into bed.' tomorrow is my birthday' 

_________________________________a full night sleep ________________________________

 I wake up and roll out of bed. went to the bathroom and changed into my  a faded lime green v neck tight shirt and a pair of skin tight black jeans. I try brushing my hair but it turns into its normal bushy self. I give up after a while and just go down stairs and started to put up the decorations . I get all of them up " hay mom i'm going to get the food now be back in a little"