Hiding love Ct!Pj x Ania

The picture is drawn by me enjoy the story

Ania's POV

I was on my way to the daycare to help Pj with the daycare.I feel so weird around Pj but I know why...I am in love with him but i hate to admit it to my self.I notice that i am blushing just thinking about him.I just keep saying Baka to myself.I get to the daycare and walk in seeing the children doing their own thing.Ink was doing drawing while Error was chasing fresh again ha-ha.I then feel hands cover my eyes."guess who" said the voice that I known it was Pj."A Baka"I said. He giggled "Nah a handsome skeleton named Pj"He said turning me to face him."Seriously Pj you are not handsome"I say trying to not show I was in love."Then why are you blushing"?Pj asked.I just noticed I was blushing green."I..I ain't blushing"! I say then turned around to get some water from the break room.I poke my head outside to see Pj is not their,probably talking on the phone or something.I reached the door and felt a tug on my hoodie.I looked down at the skeleton tugging on my hoodie it was ink with a drawing.I kneel down and look at inks drawing and it as great"That's amazing ink"I say.Ink smiles and goes to the art table and I left for the day.

-A bit later-

I was on the sofa and eating a sandwich when a person knocked on the door.I answered it and jumped.Pj was standing their with his handsome eyes and his beautiful smile-wait what am I thinking!? I snapped out of my trance and noticed Pj is a bit worried "Hey you ok Ania"?He asked with worry in his voice."yeah just thinking"I say."I just wanted to know if you wanted to come out for lunch"?He asked his voice sounded a little desperate."S..sure" I say getting my hoodie and purse and walked out where Pj waited.Pj opened his car door for me and I blushed and got in then the door shut and we made our way to a restaurant.Pj and me walked into the restaurant and we had made our order of food."Its a beautiful night isn't it"I say trying to make conversation.He nods "Its not as beautiful as you"I hear Pj say "What as that"? I ask.he blushes and says "Nothing"! I then shrug it off and our food comes.I start to eat and Pj seems distracted."Are you alright Pj"?I ask.He notices I asked him a question "Huh"? He says was confused "I said are you alright you seem distracted tonight"I said."I am fine just need to go to the restroom I will be right back"He said going to the restroom.I was worried about him but my head told me he would be alright.

Pj's POV

I entered the restroom sweating.Come on Pj stop being a cowered and ask her.I sigh and look at my self in the mirror."I can do this its not hard right"? I stare at myself and take deep breaths.I must do this for Ania.I walk out the Restroom and see Ania looking worried until she seen me ok and then she had the face of relief.

Ania's POV

I was getting more worried the longer Pj was in the restroom.I then see Pj looking at me with his eyes those Handso- Stop  Ania get it together! Pj then sits down eating his lunch and I get back to eating mine.I then feel a skeleton hand on mine I look up to see Pj with his eyes staring at me.I could feel myself blushing and I could see Pj was blushing to."Ania I wanted to tell you that I...I always loved you"He said and I blushed more at this."I want to show you a place I used to go to as a kid"He said putting money on the table and we left the Restaurant.We got in the car and Pj drove me to mountains.We stopped near a beautiful view of the town we lived in.We got out the car and sat on a bench that was their Pj then turned me around to face him.We where both where blushing and Pj kissed Me.OMG OMG OMG HE KISSED ME! "I love you Ania...do you love me"He asked.I blush "I...I have always liked you to P..Pj"I say.Pj puts his arm around me and we watch the stars in the beautiful night.

(723 words)