Fearless.

~665 Days Before~

Holly POV: 

"It's called initiation." Audi says to me with an unfaultering glance. "You do what we tell you to do, and then we can trust you for good." She shrugs her shoulders, "It's easy-peasy." She smiles at me, but I can't tell whether it's a smile of trust, or a smile of 'I'm going to axe-murder you if you don't do what I say'. 

"And then I'm in?" 

She smiles a mischevious smile, "And then you're in." 

"A cheerleader.. For good?" 

"For good." 

I look into Audi's brown eyes, and she looks about as sincere as I've ever seen her look. 

Her little 4'11" self hadn't ever seemed sincere, and right now I wasn't about to turn that down... I'll cherish it. 

"Okay, so what do I need to do?" 

~~~~~~~~~

"Fearless." I whisper to myself, "Ab-sa-fucking-lutely fearless." 

"If you honestly think you're fearless," my mind whispers to me, "You're ab-sa-fucking-lutely insane." 

"I'm about to completely ruin somebody's life," I whisper to myself. 

"You're an awful person." my mind whispers back. 

"Shut up." 

"You're talking to yourself."

"right." 

I walk closely behind the girl that Audi chose, knowing that what I'm about to do is wrong. So wrong. So many levels of wrong. 

"She doesn't matter," I tell myself, "Be a legend. Be a champion. Don't be like her." 

Quickly I run up behind her and pull down her pants, and her underwear. She trips and I finish by pulling them off completely and running in front of her, "Hey!" I shout, turning around to her. 

She looks at me with a stunned glance, and I gulp down the fear and sadness that is rushing through me, "You dropped something." 

I let out the fakest laugh I can muster and run off before any teachers run my way. 

I hate myself.