Honey x Tsundere!Reader

*~*~*~*~*Timeskip/Part I*~*~*~*~*

I stared into the beautiful blue jewel embedded into the silver band that hugged onto my ring finger. The colour mesmerized anyone who looked at the blue diamond. Such a lovely colour. I seemed lost into my thoughts for I hadn’t realized the certain blonde trying to get my attention. “(n/n)-chan? Are you ok?” Regaining my focus, I brought my gaze to his honey brown orbs. I nodded at him as I glanced out the window of the music room. A smile found itself onto his face as he nudged me a piece of chocolate strawberry cake. “Do you want to have some cake with my (n/n)-chan?” His eyes sparkling at you, hoping you accept his offer. You looked at the cake and sighed. “No thank you. You need to stop eating all these sweets. You’ll end up with cavities and diabetes.” I declined. He looked down at the cake and slightly nodded, hugging his stuffed rabbit. You looked at him through the corner of you (e/c) eyes and saw his saddened state. You quickly looked away and brought your attention back to your ring. The ring that declared the future you were to share with this loli-shota.

            An arrangement made by your parents. An arrangement to marry Mitskuni Haninozuka once you turn eighteen. Your eighteenth birthday just so happened to be right around the corner. Tomorrow you turn eighteen and then the wedding will soon begin. Spring break is coming up in one more week and during that week you will no longer be known as (f/n) (m/n) (l/n), but (f/n) (m/n) Haninozuka. Everything is ready and just waiting for you to walk down the aisle in the beautiful white silk and lace gown you have in your closet. You looked around the room, seeing your friends cleaning up from earlier. Honey had already gotten up and was with Mori as he finished cleaning up. You were so caught up in your thoughts that you hadn’t realized the person sitting beside you. “(f/n)?” You brought your attention the brunette next to you as you faced her. “Yeah Haruhi?” She gave you a small grin and nudged your arm. “I was asking what you were thinking ‘bout.” You gave a soft chuckle. “Nothing much. Just about next week…” She looked at you and rested her hand on your arm. “You know he’s trying. He really wants to make it work.” You glanced at the said blonde and then returned your gaze back to your friend. You nodded your head slowly and ran your thumb against the ring. “I just… I don’t think I’m ready.” You looked into her brown eyes, waiting for her response. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders. “I know that you care about him. Try showing him you do. Try showing him the relationship won’t be awkward and that the two of you can get along.” You looked away taking in her words. I guess he has been trying to be nice to me… Always offering me food, asking if I want to do something. All I’ve done is push him away…

            I got up from the couch and helped up Haruhi. I hugged her. “Thanks Haruhi.” She smiled and said it was no problem. I grabbed my bag and headed out the music room. Half way down the hall someone grabbed onto your arm causing you to stop. Turning around you came face to face with Takashi and Mitskuni. “Hey (n/n)-chan, Takashi and I were going to go out for some sweets. Wanna come?” You looked at how childish he acted and scoffed. “You don’t need anymore sweets. You just ate half a cake.” He averted your gaze and nodded. “Ok see you later then.” He mumbled and he and his cousin left, leaving you in the middle of the hallway. You felt slight pain in your chest when you saw how depressed he was. It killed you seeing him in such a state. You closed your eyes, trying to forget what happened and started your way downstairs where you can make your way home.

*~*~*~*~*Timeskip/Part II*~*~*~*~*

            I had awoken at six in the morning to the buzzing of my phone. I sighed and slowly crept out of bed reaching for my phone. Removing it from its charger I scrolled through my notifications. The majority of them were happy birthday texts, but one stood out from the others.