Q&A Time!

Hello again, my lovelies! I asked for you guys to give me a few questions to answer in a small Q&A and you guys didn't disappoint :) I might do another one of these in the future, so keep an eye out!

@Swedish-lobster asked: "How many groups do you stan and which ones?" @WhenLifeGetsYouDownadded: "Who is your bias from each of the groups?"

I currently stan Seventeen (Woozi), BTS (RM), Got7 (Bambam), and Astro (Eunwoo). I am also trying to get into Exo (I think Xiumin will be my bias), The Boyz, and NCT. So I'm stanning around 4 groups, but more will come soon! I'm also trying to get into Dean, even though he's a solo artist I thought I would include him too :)

@WhenLifeGetsYouDown asked: "Do you have any pets? If not, if you had a pet, what would it be and what would you call it?"

I have 4 pets, actually! I have a cat named Tiger, two dogs named Stella and Mabel, and a bunny named Sasha. I got Tiger about 6 years ago and I got Sasha almost a year ago. Those two are truly my pets because I saved up the money to adopt them all by myself. But, if I didn't have them, I would probably want an aquarium because fish are my favorite kind of animal. For some reason I like the name Johnny for a fish, I don't know why...

These are my babies!!

@unicornbaekii asked: 

1. "When did you get into kpop?"

So I got into Kpop around two years ago just before Christmas break. I'll tell you how I got into it too, it's kinda a funny story! So my friend in my Chinese class showed me this video called 'Dope' and I actually thought it was really weird at first! BTS was strange to me at the time. I told her I didn't like it really but she started to get into it. A week later, I was in my study hall, watching youtube, when I saw this video of these young Korean boys chasing a cicada around an office space. I found it so funny! I started to look into this group of boys named Astro and watched their 'Hide and Seek' MV. It was unlike anything I had ever seen before, honestly! The bright colors, the dancing, the foreign language, it was all so cool to me. So I learned all their names and asked my friend about that BTS group and got into them too. Slowly I started to find more and more groups and that's where I am now!

2. "Why and when did you decide to write such a book?"

Honestly, I really enjoy reactions from groups, but some of the reactions I saw weren't what I expected. I also couldn't find certain reactions I wanted to read, so I just made them myself so that other people could get fluffier, softer reactions. I really don't care for very dirty reactions as much, so I wanted to make sweeter and more sincere ones for people who also wanted them. I also just really love writing and I always have. I once was in a writing club and one year, I went to state competitions for it! 

3. "How old are you? (if you are comfortable with saying that)"

Well, I will be 16 in January, so that's exciting! I am a sophomore in high school, so I'm still kinda a baby of the school :)

I believe someone also asked "If you could be any animal, what would it be?" but for some reason, I can't find the original comment, so I'm sorry! :( If I could be any animal, though, I would choose to be a dog because they get so much love and they are always happy! Some of my friends have actually compared me to a puppy before because I always try and stay optimistic and happy :) 

Thanks to everyone who asked questions and to everyone who read this! More reactions and imagines coming soon! Have a great day/night! :)