16: The Talking To

AN: Peep this new cover by jujubok I love it!

"Go." You closed the door, crossed your arms and glared at your husband.

"I was going to fight Chrollo long ago. That was the entire reason that I joined the Troupe, so that I could kill him, and rid the world of such a dangerous person. That way, our children would never have to worry about him. But of course, I made a lot of money, so I waited and then, there was the whole, 'us' issue, plus then, Chrollo lost his nen. But then, the miscarriage and then I quit the Troupe and life happened and our babies grew up and now we are having two more babies. I didn't expect him to follow through with our agreement... It's just a fight though. For all the treasures of the Troupe." Hisoka rambled on and on. And he ended on a lie. This was a death match, not really for a treasure. He'd rather die later at the hands of Chrollo Lucifer than at this very moment at the hands of his own wife.

But you narrowed your eyes. It was too weird. But you did snap your fingers twice and return his nen to him.

"Oh you fucked up." you shook your head at him. "You fucked up big time."

"Precious... wife?..." He frowned and looked up at you.

"And now you can't turn down the fucking thing because he'll just come and kill you, right?"

"R-right..."

You clicked your tongue and rolled your eyes back in your head in annoyance.

"How did I end up with such an idiot of a husband? Did you get in so many fights that you lost your brain cells?" You asked aggressively. "Or are your sperm cells and brain cells linked?"

"I'm s-sor--"

"Nope. Not done." You held your hand up to stop him. "Not only am I coming with you to both talk to Chrollo and watch you get the shit beat out of you, but I'm going to punish you before then. Three different ways at least, maybe more if I decide to. I'd prepare yourself if I were you."

Hisoka looked at you quietly until you waved your hand, indicating that he could speak now. But he walked over to you and fell to his knees in front of you, laying his head on your large stomach.

"I'm going to win, my loveliest woman. You'll see me win it." He spoke with you seriously. "Punish me all you would like. This was my mistake and I accept that."

The fury was knocked out of you. It was really hard to be furious with someone who wasn't fighting back. Instead, you ran your fingers through his hair.

"Well... before all that... and before we go back to the party... do you think we could have sex? Just a quickie before we go back to the party." You grinned down at him. "I'll even postpone your punishment."

"Well, since I'm down here already~" Hisoka's voice whipped back to its normal chipper tone. "I think I'll help you undress~"

"I think it's the least that you could do." You grinned wickedly. "You awful, terrible husband."