sixty-nine

"Dude, you got him pretty drunk," jimin chuckled. "You should take him to... Somewhere you guys needed to be in?" he asked in a teasing voice.

"Let's see what I'll do."

-

🔞🚨warning!/ cringey smut, skip if you don't want to read. i already warned you.

________

tink - faded

0:33•_____⚫_________________• 2:37

________

Taehyung carried jin upstairs to lay him down.

"Tae-Taehyung?"

Taehyung looked at him, then moved ontop of Jin and said, "Yes, princess?"

"I heard that you wanted *hiccup* to be a police back then?"

"Oh," taehyung chuckled. "I did want to, but I lost my interest fast."

"Well, you can be *hiccup* my police tonight," He pulled taehyung and whispered, "Arrest me, daddy."

Then taehyung snuggled into jin's neck then said, "Oh, I would love to."

Taehyung started sucking on Jin's neck, trying to find his sweet spot.

Jin kept squirming around so Taehyung hushed him and told him, "Trust me with this, princess."

The brunette softly nodded, giving all his trust to the younger.

Taehyung took the older's shirt off,

and Taehyung was going down to his chest, he teased the older as he played with his nipples, "A-ahng... Ah..."

The younger noticed that the older was very sensitive, he smirked, then he said, "Calm right now, baby... I'll take care of you tonight."

Then, taehyung sat up between Jin's legs, taking off his jeans. He saw the older wearing some baby pink panties he smirked, "Never knew you would wear something like this, princess..."

The older whined, "P-please touch me, daddy..."

He decided to tease the older by tickling his stomach,

down to his thighs.

Jin was hesitating to moan, he thinks he might sound weird. The younger noticed, then said, "Baby, don't hold it."

Then, the older let out small cute moans, making Taehyung more hard. Taehyung mumbled, "What are you doing me, princess..."

Taehyung took off the older's panties and started to stroke his dick. The older moaned, feeling good under Taehyung's touch. That even made Taehyung more desperate. "Turn around."

The older turned revealing his peachy plump ass, and his rosy ass hole. Taehyung teased the older's rim, making him moan a little bit loud. "D-don't tease me, da-daddy..."

then Taehyung suddenly smirked, "But you look cute when I tease you..~" Taehyung added some lube on his fingers and inserts his first in to the older, making him moan a loud, because it was a little bit painful. "Calm your body, princess... Just a little bit more." then he inserts his second finger, scissoring him inside.

The older was so desperate for Taehyung's cock, then said, "fuck me..."

"hm? full sentence, baby." the younger teasingly asked.

"I-I want daddy t-to fuck me hard u-until I can't walk for d-days..."

the younger smirked, "Then, I'll grant your wish, princess." Taehyung took off his jeans and underwear making Jin see his 8 inched dick. "You like what you see, princess?"

Then Jin's eyes widen because of how big Taehyung is then he just nodded.

He turned Jin, making him sit on his lap, "Ride me, princess."

Then, Taehyung insert his dick in to Jin slowly, letting him adjust to his size.

Sinful moans can be heard in the room, but no one could hear it, but only them.

"A-ah... hng.." Jin rided Taehyung in the right way, making the younger surprised.

"How do you know so much about this..." he mumbled. then he slammed into Jin, hitting his prostate many times.

"AH! Ahn... mhn..."

The sound of their skin slapping into each other making in more hotter than ever. "D-daddy, i-i'm cumming-"

"Not yet," Taehyung held Jin's cock. "Daddy goes first..~"

"B-but-"

"You should obey daddy, right?" he asked, teasingly. Jin looked him with teary eyes, because half of it was painful, but he mostly felt, pleasure.

"Masterpiece...,"He thrusted over and over in to Jin. "A masterpiece that needs to be worshipped..."

Of course, Jin was flustered. Jin probably could see the stars right now. Then Taehyung said, "Fuck- i'm cumming-"

later on, Taehyung cummed, then he also allowed his princess, too.

He layed Jin on the bed, kissing his forehead, "I love you, baby."

Then Jin smiled faintly, "I love you, too."

And that's how the two lovers ended their night, having the most memorable time in their lives.

______________

ya gurl confessed to her crush anddddd bam got rejected #putangina

btw, how was this chapter? damn, it took me a fucking hour to finish this aHAHAH

I HOPE YOU GUYS STILL HAVE SUM HOLY WATER ;)))

ps. did you notice that i made a smut in the 69th chapter? lOLOLOL THAT WAS PLANNED IM-

pps. jin is such a needy baby

~megi