The Joker

I own all characters and the story. I am an amature so do not expect godly punctuation. Enjoy~ leave a comment or a like for faster chapter updates. Also leave a comment opinion on the story---bad ones ARE accepted. I even take trolling :P Thank you ^ ^

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

This is a story between the 5 cards. We have the King who dominates all. Everyone is under his control; willing or not. The Queen is his lover to the public. She stands as a figure head and nothing more. But even a figure head can become a scary threat. Next is the Ace; this person is the King's and Queen's knight and right hand man. A person that stands at the top when it comes to war and battle is the Ace. Last are the Jack and the Joker. The Jack is an adviser and a tramp card some people consider. He is someone who is worthy of being consider equal to the Ace's strength. The pair is said to be unstoppable when in cooperation. The Joker, though, is the lowest rank; he is a fool whose life doesn't matter. His card makes no difference to the game. Although discarded as useless, whoever learns how to play the Joker correctly......could control the game

Chapter 1: Garden Academy

Jack twists and turns on the bed with a blanket over his head. Cindy stands by his bed with her hands placed on her hips in an annoyed manner. Her light blonde hair falls straight at her shoulder while her side bangs sweeps right. She wears the uniform of the private school; Garden Academy. The school is well-known although for what reason she doesn't know.

Cindy takes off her navy blazer that has the school symbol on it; a medieval shield with two swords crossing each other in the back as vines swirl around it and the G.A. letters are engraved. She rolls up her sleeves on the white blouse she is wearing and jumps on the bed; pulling on the covers. It was like pulling a pole; not a single bulge. Cindy let out a sigh and goes to get the only thing that meant anything to Jack at the moment. She comes back into the messy room with a foreign candy bar that tasted like dirt to her. Dropping it onto the floor, she prepares her feet to make contact.

"Jack, you care about your precious candy bar right?" Cindy asks in a dumb voice. When she see no response she proceeds to make a mash potato. Before she could, Jack sprung up and stopped her when she was just inches away. He had tackled her in a way that he had picked her up and placed her on his shoulder. Cindy angrily punches Jack's back which were less than a kid's punches to him. He attempts to stop her hits by hitting her on her red plaid skirt that was above the knees just a tiny bit. Usually he patted the side of her hips or her lower back, but today he had hit her butt. Jack froze; knowing he had done something that he shouldn't have. Cindy looks at him, which was the back of hand since that was the only thing she was able to view giving her current position. That was going to change. She kicks her feet over his shoulder and lands on her two hands to the floor while her legs were still in midair. Jack turns around to see if she had dangerously fallen on her face but midway on the turn Cindy kicked his body like a horse would with its hind legs. Jack cries out in pain as he drops to the floor clutching his stomach. Cindy does a flip and lands on her feet perfectly. She turns to give Jack a stare that said "That's what you get." While his stare back replied, "You'll pay for this."

After Jack got ready and ate his nasty candy bar, they jumped into his car and headed to school. It took about 30 minutes to get the grand silver gates. As Jack drove pass the gates to the parking lot, Cindy saw many fellow students making their way into the gigantic school all in matching uniform to her and Jack's. The school had at first looked like a big modern castle but soon she got use to it due to the 1 week tour of the school that summer.

Jack parked his car and Cindy got out first. She stretches her body and looks over to Jack's door which he was now closing.

"Do you even know what this car is?" she asks.