2

YUNA

I woke up really early to practice the dance. I kept on making the same mistakes and this is already driving me crazy!

I rested for a bit and continued. Practice and practice and practice, and I didn't notice the time!

I'm already late, 30 minutes has passed already and I'm not yet ready.
Quickly, I took a bath and changed my clothes. I didn't even have the time to comb my hair properly. I managed to go to the area in 20 minutes. 30 minutes plus 20 minutes, equal of 50 minutes. Overall, I'm still late.

I used the stairs and I saw the dancers going out the dance room. I quickly hide and waited for them to completely leave. I entered the room silently and slowly.

He's still there, his back is facing me.

"Do you really want to be a part of us?" his calm but cold voice met my ears.

I didn't reply, and he faced me.

"You wasted our time again, and I don't like anyone who doesn't take time and dance seriously. " I saw annoyance in his eyes.

"I'm really sorry, I practiced and I didn't notice the time. I'm sorry, I really am." I'm near to crying but I did my best not to be in tears.

"Dance." he went to the player at the side and played the song.

The music started playing and he already sat at the side.

I'm still thinking if I should dance or not, but my body started to do its thing.

I didn't realize I'm now dancing.
I let my body to move gracefully.

All I know now is this is really what I want.