Part 4

"He's much better now but he needs to stay here for a few days more." The doctor said and take a leave, leaving Hide with Sugizo alone in the room. "I am sorry.. I can't fulfill my duty to look after you."

"Shh.. nii-san.. don't say it again. I am fine.."

"How could you can become so positive? that bastard take your virginity!"

"Please.. I don't want to remember it. Plus, I am a man and I need to be strong."

"I hope your first time with Heath, not with a random bastard! Ah, speaking of him, he was here before look after you while you were sleeping." Hide smiles while Sugizo look away blushing.

"Nii-san!" Sugizo smiles a bit but then when Hide left, he sighing alone. He needs to stay in the hospital two or three days more. Once again, he remembered about his nightmare. How J's body hit on his skin, how roughly he is when he take him. Suddenly his member become hard and Sugizo cursed. "Shit, how can I be hard with my rapist." Sugizo let a frustration sigh until he heard a voice that made him wide his eyes.

"I bet you missing my cock." From far, he can see a shadow walking coming closer to his bed. It is the blonde, J. Sugizo doesn't move or run away instead he just stay silent. "I don't know what happened to me but, you are in my mind." J comes closer and whispers to him. "Gentle or rough?"

"Rough.." Sugizo answer without hesitate and J smiled, gladly take a handkerchief, pouring a liquid on it. "No.. no.."

"Trust me, I won't ask any info from you but this will be a secret only two of us." Sugizo nods and J puts the handkerchief over his face. "Breath in.." Ten seconds later Sugizo become limb and J put the unconscious Sugizo over his shoulder.

***

"Sugi-chan.. wake up.." Sugizo opens his eyes and he can saw Heath face. He looks around and saw nothing. No J instead he is in the hospital. "what happened to me?"

"I saw you unconscious on the floor, you fell. Are you okay?"

"I am fine.."

"Sugi-chan, look at me.." Hide also there and look at him. "Are you doing drugs last night?"

"What? No.. Last night I was drugged by-" He stops suddenly remember the words from J. "Yes.. actually I overdose, I can't forget that day.. he-" Sugizo's word stopped when Heath pulls him into a warmth embrace. "I am here Sugi.. I always here.." Sugizo just let himself being hugged and he wonders if that night is real or just a dream.

***

Yoshiki looks at Hide while Hide chews a pen at his hand and with Toshi who look at the board. "He is a police officer." Heath just explained and take a seat.

"Then why the fuck he raped my Sugi?!" Hide feels anger but Yoshiki calm him down by patting his shoulder. "I miss to wear uniform back but, we are in a special squad." Taiji said and Pata laughs.

"Hey, do you keep our photos during training five years ago?" Pata asked and Hide only puckering his lips. "Gone in ashes, we promised to government to live like this.. helping them from inside.. but, only six of us knew, except my brother Sugizo."

"You trained him as human.." Yoshiki said.

"Yes but until now he doesn't know about us and those packaging I told him it is drug, actually a parcel file of information folded in an icing flour. Hahahaha.." Hide laughs except Heath. "Why Heath?"

"Nothing.. I just want to visit Sugizo now. He will be going back today." Heath smiles as he pick up the key.

"Bring him home safely, I trust you."