((I Wont, For Now))Blind!Sans x Reader

(Quick? A/N: I know skeletons dont have eyes and all but Sans' eye sockets are covered with flowers so technically he is blind? Idk and I actually got inspired to write this when I made a book cover out of boredom.(Yes the one above) So I wanna know if ya'll want me to make this into another book (also to make up for my shitty sans x reader before, which is now deleted so dont even try to find it). Also this timeline is sorta more like underfell so yeah)
[FLUFF]

Your POV

"Ahaha, oh sans stop being a tsundere and tell me your crush!" You say, determined to get a straight answer from him. Sans huffs and sighs, looking away "Look kid, it doesn't really matter-" "-NO pleaseee I wanna know!" He takes a deep breath "...er...I.. I like-" "SANS! YOU STUPID LITTLE SHIT COME HERE AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE FOR ONCE" A very angry Papyrus demanded, his boots crunching the snow beneath it. Sans felt a little startled and scared, hopefully his brother doesn't kill him. He somehow faced at Papyrus' location then back to you, shrugging with a little smirk on his face. He got away this time, well not really, he always got away with it. You sighed in defeat, but you still had hope. You just needed to put him in a situation where he would have to tell you who he's crushing on, without having him find an escape route.

They both walked away, Papyrus hitting Sans on the head and him rubbing his skull from the pain. You slightly laugh at the sight, but you still kinda pity Sans for being treated that way. You always wondered where those flowers came from, why were they covering Sans' eye sockets. But you shrug off the thought since Sans never tells you about it. You stopped asking him that after a few times, thinking it was something he couldn't just tell anyone about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since you had nowhere else to go and nothing to do. You decided to hang around the skelebros' house, while Sans was in the middle of procrastination. "Come on Sansy, just pick it up already!" You demanded. He flushed a bit, "Don't call me that" he then reached his bony hand to the sock on the floor beside the television. He continued to do so but stopped because he was still too lazy as always.

You rolled your eyes, "W o w, Sans you sock" and slightly laughed. Which made you earn a chuckle from him, with the slight rattling of his bones from laughter. He flopped his head on the floor (because he was crawling when he was trying to reach for his sock) and stayed in that position for the time being. "...I know a good conversation, let's talk about who your crush is--" but you were cut off by the sleepy skeleton's snores. "Wha- Sans! Hey wake up!... ugh rude..." you exclaim while poking the side of his rib, attempting to wake him up but fail completely since he's a pretty heavy sleeper. You decide to let him be and went upstairs, looking for a blanket in his room. His room was messy, an abundance of socks and clothes were scattered everywhere. There was a swirling tornado thing in the corner of the room made out of trash and more socks. A bed made for at least 1 or 2 people if they were to scoot themselves very close to each other. The bed had a single pillow and an unfolded blanket.

It was quite a weird sight.

You rummaged through his closet and tried to find a more clean, decent, and  unused blanket rather than the blanket on Sans' bed. Finally able to find a blanket, you pull it out and went back downstairs to find that Sans isn't there anymore. You wonder and slightly panic since he was nowhere in the house to be found. Suddenly you feel a warm breath near your ear, "Hey Boo" hearing Sans' voice sent shivers down your spine.

You immediately turned around which made you lose balance and fall onto him. Luckily, he managed to stay on his feet and held you in his arms. Your face reddens and you hit his arm slightly. "Ow, hey that's no way to thank the one who caught you or rather... the one you fell for?" He teased. You blush even more and literally smack him on his skull, even though you said you pitied him a while ago. He grunts and rubs his skull, "What is it with you all hitting me today geez..." he mutters quietly. You gave him a slight pout with your arms crossed, looking to your side. "It's because you're an annoyingly mischievous lazy bag of bones!"
He stopped for a moment but then laughs at your statement, his permanent smile turning into some sort of smirk. "So I'm 'mischievous' huh~?"
"Shut up--"