Daisy

HEY YOU GUYS! I'm officially writing a story about my favorite Nintendo character named Luigi. "applause". I give a shout out to those who like Luigi. I give a a thumbs up to those who like Luigi. Enjoy!

I breathed heavily as two figures in dark cloaks dropped me on the board and tied my wrists together. They pressed a button on the remote control and I was facing them both. The guy came up to me and and pulled me close to him. "You deserve to die, Daisy. As soon as I kill your friends, you will face your death." "Please, I pleaded. Don't kill them. kill me first." "Oh, sorry, but I already made plans for them. So don't think about saving them." He then picked up the syrienge filled with orange liquid and injected into my arm. The world suddenly turned dark and I knew this. I was going to die soon. This was just to get me to shut up....

Chapter One: I walked toward my usual lunch table and sat by myself as usual. My brother, Mario, of course; was with his girlfriend, Peach and all the so- called cool people. Ugh. They sucked so much. Mario often considered me a freak and would freak out if I sat at "his" table. As I started eating, I heard a roar, a kick, and a flash of light. Then I heard a scream of disgust. Bowser, Rosalina, and Luma had destroyed Peach' s new tank top that she got at an expensive store that I have no idea what it's called. Then I thought of her. Daisy. She has been missing for months. But I know she's still alive out there. All of the sudden, Bowser grabbed me by the shirt and roared: "WHERE IS ROSALINA? DO YOU HAVE HER?" "No, I don't. She was... wait. I knew what was happening. I overheard Mario's conversation with his friends that they were going to hurt Rosalina. "I know where she is! Mario is going to hurt her!" Bowser dropped me and roared: "What are you waiting for? LETS GO!!!" Bowser, Luma, and I quickly ran close to the staircase, where I knew that was the place where they would kill Rosalina.

So what did you think of my chapter? I'll update the best I can;)

Chapter Two: "LET ME GO!" I heard Rosalina' s voice as we stopped and hid near the staircase so Mario wouldn't spot us. I don't normally help school criminals, but I would never let somebody kill somebody. They were the prime suspects of Daisy' s kidnapping, and I always had a suspicion they did it. But I wouldn't even let them get killed. Suddenly, Mario, who was holding Rosalina by the back of her shirt and dropped her in the air. Bowser sped fast like a bullet bill and caught her in time. "HEY MR. GOOMBA, BOWSER, ROSALINA, AND, LUMA TRIED TO THROW ME OVER THE STAIRS!" He said in his tattletail voice. Mr Goomba, who happened to adore Mario, took his side of course. He walked to Bowser, Rosalina, and Luma and suspended them for the rest of the week for "hurting" Mario. My brother the liar. What was I going to do with him?

Chapter Three: I gritted my teeth in pain as the guy punched me in the face while the girl twisted my wrists together. They wanted to torture me before they killed me. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THEM?" "Oh I just got them suspended for a week so they don't get involved in trying to find you along with my stupid brother. Wait I knew who my kidnappers were. They were.....

I angrily walked toward my brother's room and pushed him against the wall. It seemed like he was somewhere when he climbed through the window. "WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING? THEY WERE INNOCENT AND YOU JUST FRAME THEM FOR WHAT YOU DID?!" "OH I JUST FRAMED THEM JUST THIS ONCE." "Yeah right. You do this all the time. When will you stop? Please just stop." "No I will not stop until I keep those three from stopping...." "What plans?" "That is none of your business, bro." He left the room and I was very scared. What plans did Mario have?

So what do you guys think? Please vote and comment!

Chapter four: I was angry at my brother still for getting the trio of "criminals" suspended. Wait. What If... he was involved in Daisy' s disappearance? I knew right away Mario was a suspect. Peach would most likely be involved with this because almost everything Mario does, she's always playing a role in the plan. I decided that I was going to ask Rosalina, Bowser, and Luma investigate. They were Daisy' s old friends. But they disbanded after Waluigi, Rosalina' s old boyfriend died in a car crash and Daisy left the group after the event. I then befriended Daisy when I noticed she was sitting alone.