Chapter 1: meeting day

I was at my dads when I got a call from my mom. "Hello."I said smiling.

"Hi, Erin you should come home I want you to meet my boyfriend and his daughter."mom answered.

"Ok I'll have dad bring me over." I replied.

"Oh by the way you are going I help me cook." mom added.

"Ok I'll be over soon." I claimed

...........................................................

Later at my moms house.

"Ok I'm here" I said.

"Ok" said mom.

"Where are the people you want me to meet".

"Over here this is my boyfriend Jake and

his daughter Sam but we call her cat they live with us" .

"Ok nice to meet you Jake and Sam. I'm Erin".

"Nice to meet you to Erin" Jake said.

"Nice to meet you" Sam said.

" Is there anyone else you would like me to meet?" I said a little sarcastically.

"Actually, yes I have a son who comes over every Friday after school and stays in-till Sunday night his name is Robert" Jake said.

"How old is he?"I asked

"He's seventeen" Jake said

"Ok I would love to meet him some time " I offered.

...........................................................

Friday in my room.

I wonder if he's cute. Is he nice? What's he look like? what will he think of me? All of these things were running throughout my head. So I decided to look on face book .

Robert Jean I typed on face book .

One came up it didn't have a profile picture so I went into his pictures and I found his picture.

He's hot. stop Erin I can't think that way he's technically my brother. But he's sooooo hot. I had a mental fight and the one who thought he was hot won.

"Erin come here please" mom said in a cheery voice.

I walked into the kitchen and that's when I saw him. he's even hotter In person.

"Hi" he said smiling

"Hello I'm Erin." I said smiling like an idiot."

"Nice to meet you Erin" he said.

" You to" I said trying to get the words to come out.

...........................................................

Saturday in my room.

I wonder why he stayed around his dad all day. It's probably because he's not used to my house yet. Its really loud at my house. I have little siblings that like to run around with their heads chopped off. I'm asking questions then answering them in my head . I'm going completely crazy by now talking to my self.

"Suppers done" I hear from the kitchen. So I got up out of bed to get some food. As soon as I got into the kitchen I felt a person staring at me so I turned around. Shore enough it was Robert . And when he seen me he looked away. I got my food and sat down a crossed the table from him. It was a weird silance but good at the same time.

When I got done I went to bed.

...........................................................

Sunday in the kitchen.

"Hay" I said when I woke u after taking a shower this morning and feeling refreshed.

"Hi sweetie pie what's up" my mom asked.

" Oh nothing much in the middle of an interesting book though" I replied.

" Books are nothing but fire starters" Jake said and we all started laughing. including his son who's starting to get more relaxed in front of our family.

"My moms here"Robert said sadly

" Ok i'll walk you out" Jake said

Every one saying byes tovRobert as he walked out the door.

Well that went well. Was all I was thinking the rest of the night.

Please let me know what you think it's my first book on here and I want some constructive criticism please. Also put in some ideas to make the book better.