I knew this was going to happen :(

MY POV (THALIA)

"Alright lets head to my house." I say as I plastered a fake smile on my face. We walk over to my house and I op"n the door Brent next to me. My family was in the living room watching tv and they all looked over and had mad and confused faces. "Hey guys." I say. "This is my friend Brent." I add emphasizing the friend. "Brent this is my family. There's my dad, my mom and my brothers. My brothers are Eli, Cole, and Hunter." I introduce them. "Hi, nice to meet you Brent." My mom says with a smile, shaking his hand. Well it seems like she likes him. "Hi, nice to meet you too." Brent says with his dazzling, perfect, smile. My dad just looks at him and gives him the death glare. Brent moves on looking nervous. "Hi, Brent." Eli says not looking to happy. Brent smiles and moves on to Cole. "Hey, Cole, nice to meet you." Brent says putting out his hand. "Hey!" Cole says smiling. Cole looks at me and it seems to me he is giving me his approval. I smile at him and mouth, thank you. Brent moves on to Hunter and I know Hunter didn't like Brent the second he walked in cause he kept looking at him giving him the death glare like my dad so I knew it wouldn't end well. Brent smiles at Hunter, smiles and puts out his hand. Hunter looks at him and keeps giving him the death glare and I pull Brent outside quick. "So 2/5 ppl like you in my family, not including me." I tell him. He looks at me worriedly. "It's fine I'll convince them." I say trying to comfort him. I te him to wait outside while I talk to my family. "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" My dad says the second I walk in. "I agree with dad." Hunter and Eli say. "Why??? What's wrong with him??? You barely know him and he's just a friend!" I say getting angry with them. "I think he's cool." Cole says. He's only a few years older than me so it's logical he would like him. "I think he's a very nice boy." My mom said. "Well, I say no!" My dad says yelling for the whole world to hear. "Robert, quite down! The boy is outside!" My mom says to my father. "I give my approval." My mom says. "I do too." Cole says winking at me. "No, you can't hangout with this boy. End of discussion." My dad says strictly. "Fine!" I say and I storm out of my house on the verge of tears.