Chapter 1

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine

I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh

Do what you want but you're never gonna break me

Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me, oh, oh oh oh

Take me away,(Take me away) a secret place

A sweet escape, (A sweet escape,)take me away

Take me away to better days

Take me away, a hiding place

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine

I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh

Do what you want but you're never gonna break me

Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me, oh, oh oh oh

, I listend to this song through my headphones. I love this song, every time I listen to it my heart starts beating faster and faster! I took my bag and went to my gate. As I arrived, the security checked my body if I had any drugs or alcohol with me (I would never do that!) and gave them my bag. I don't know what they're gonna do with it, but i don't really care, as long as I have my J-14 magazin with me. A few minutes later I was in the plane and stared out of the little window. I was really surprised, because there wasn't many people in here, at most ten. I wanted to addict myself to the beautiful view, but I recognized the one who was sitting before me and i stopped breathing (but not forever because then I would die). It was the familiar, ugly blond tuft. Luckily he didn't saw me, then so I know i could enjoy my flight. Right next to me a girl with long red hair took a seat. She seemed really friendly and smiled at me. "Hi, My name's Ariana Grande!" I was just thinking: "Okaaaay, why are you talking to me?!" haha jk. I told her my name and asked, if she would like to scroll through my lovely J-14. I saw, how excited she was and looked at the magazine, which i out already at my  fold.

At least the plane flew high up in the air and we were high above the clouds. At any time a third girl joined us and asked, if we also had the Glitter - Magazine. Sadly we had to say no, but I offered her the J-14. "Thanks, that's nice.", she said. "Oh, by the way I'm Selena Gomez." She took teh magazine and went back to her seat a row behind us. I started to examie the other people. The guys were hot like the oven during baking, and the girls were as sweet as the cookies.  My eyes went back and i recognized, that Sky was staring at me - really mad. I also looked furious and threw my hair back over my shoulder. After a while Ariana got up and came back with three girls called Victoria Justice, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato. Ariana said, she knew the guys and would introduce me to them later.

I wanted to get up and search for the bathroom. So i stood up and at the same moment, Sky stood up and we crashed together.

"Dude! Aren't you able to pay attention?", he screamed.

"Pay attention to whom? Your little brother? No thanks!", I countered professional.

"Holy Shit! Leave me alone!"

"I would, if-"

Out of nowhere the plane started to shake and it started to crash. I fell back at my seat and so did Sky. Everyone started to scream and shout (and let it all out):

"What's happening?"

"Fuck!"

"Can someone wake Matt?"

"Shit! My cookies are gone!"

Slowly the plane reached the ground.

______________

First Part yeey :D

What do you think? Are you shipping Ocean and Sky? OR NAH