mmmmmyfanwy

it all began with the first child: myfanwy junior. there she was, holding her first child in her arms with her very very gay husband Christy Mark stood there, in his purple suit and bow tie, who did drag on the weekends, and she thought, looking up at her fringe, "I never want to do this again."

thirty children later (names including myfanwy jr, Christy mark junior, mark Christy, mad madting and ting madting (twins), tad madting and ming madting (more twins), Milly in the middle madting, Milly in-between madting, Tilly in the middle madting, Tilly in the middle madting, chunky and CRUSTY mark (who looked like an ugly verson of his father) and the rest as of yet unnamed despite being as old as fifteen), myfanwy wanted a divorce.

"my dear?" Christy mark asked her one day. "the children wanted feeding."

"MYFANWY!" she shot back.

"please mummy" piped up one of the irritating children.

myfanwy madting sighed. "if myfanwys children want food, they must call myfanwy madting MYFANWY!"

MYFANWY HAD A BEST FRIEN CALLED CYNTHIA LOOS, AN ASSASSIN/YOGA TEACHER, who was currently trying to kill cm so myffy could enjoy her new and enthralling sexual relationship with spike, the hairdresser and dad type. Cynthia wore her hair in two plaits on top of her flowing locks and always wore sportswear. spike had a curl at the front of his head, and always wore his Hawaiian shirt unbuttoned so his singular chest hair could be freeeeeeee.

they all died a week later, in a Sharknado, and all that survived was myfanwys fringe...........................and crusty.

fin