Chapter Seis.

A week later...

Luis Pov

"I love you" I said, "I love you more" she responded. "No I love you more!" I said "Que no I love you more" She said again. "Okay fine, you love me more" I said laughing. She laughed too.

"I miss you already" I told her. "You just left my house a few hours ago!" She said laughing. "I know but I just can't stand to be without you. " I responded. "Me neither" she said. "Can you believe that its almost 4 AM already!" She asked "Time flies by fast when Im with you." I said.

"Yeah, can you sing me my song? " She asked. So I started singing. "Tu edad es la edad perfecta, tal vez poquito inmadura pero así me encantas , " I began. Then I heard her sing along.  "Tengo la sospecha de que tu seras por siempre para mi,  mi niña traviesa tu eres mi princesa." When the song was over, there was a long silence. "Lili?" I asked. There was no response. "Buenas noches , ermosa. " I said and hanged up.

The next week...

Liliana Pov

I heard a honk outside the door.  It was Luis. I walked outside and opened the door. "Ready?" He asked. "Ready." I said. "Where we going." "To my house and watch a movie I rented or what do you want to do?" He asked. "Yeah that sounds perfect. " I said giving him a kiss.

When we got to the house I went to go make popcorn while he was putting the movie in. When the popcorn was done I went to sit on the couch. Luis was coming with our drinks. He gave me mine and then sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me. By the time the movie was over I was laying in the couch with my head on his lap. He was also asleep leaning on the rest arm of the couch.

It was seven in the morning when I woke up. I stood up and looked around for Luis. I heard shuffling in the kitchen. When I got there I saw Luis preparing pancakes. "Good morning beautiful. "He told me. "Buenos dias , guapo." I said back winking .

While we were eating the delicious pancakes, I asked him. "Hey, you know what I was thinking?" "What?" He asked. "I was thinking, maybe you can post the song that you dedicated to me on the internet. You've been saying you wanted make singing your profession. Maybe this may be your shot at it." I explained. "You know that may be true. " he said. "As soon as we are done eating, lets record it." I said. "Okay, but I'm not going to do it unless your in the video ." He said moving his eyebrows up in down.  "But, you know I'm camera shy!" I said. "I hate being on camera and attention." "Okay , fine you don't want to do it, then I'm not going to do it either."  He said with a smerk. "Ughh! " I said annoyed. "I'll do it." I mumbled. "What , I didnt hear you ? " he said chuckling. "I'll do it." I said in my normal voice. "Que?" He said. "I'll do it!" I screamed. "There we go! " he said, giving me a kiss. I then finally I kissed him back, covering him with syrup. We both laughed.

A/N : Like and Comment. :) Thanks for reading! Follow me and I'll follow you back. ;)