what do you want?

Jooe's pov

I walked into namjoons office and i screamed at him saying i wanted my nail done KIM NAMJOON GET MY MY NAILS DONE NOW!!! namjoon kindly replied sorry baby can't i gasp i can't believe he'll treat me like this IS HE CHEATING ON ME WITH ANOTHER WOMEN!!! i pout and left his offline i went out to get some ice cream in till i saw a handsome man i smirked at him and he smirked at me he came to me and said what is beautiful women like you doing out here without a man? i blushed and looked away and he said my name is kai yours?? i said j-jooe and he took my hand and said well it will be nice to take you home tonight he i just shaked my head i forgot about namjoon at that moment then the next thing i knew i was in kai's bed

Namjoon's pov

i was laying down on my bed calling and texting jooe like 2848383 times and no answer...I got worried so i told yoongi to come by and help me find the love of my life..

Jungkook's pov

I was at home debating if i should call taehyung just thinking about it makes me scream and something in me made me pull out my phone and start dialing his number it took about 5 seconds for someone to answer i heard a girls voice speak she said "hello this is taehyungs manager jisoo" i said oh shit in my mind and i said h-hey im here to speak with taehyung and it was quite for a second in till she answered back and said ok ill past you to taehyung wait just a second i heard walking and opening like 300 doors on the other line in till i heard her say taehyung someone wants to talk to you finally i heard the phone being past and then i heard the most hottest voice ever he said hello? and i said h-h-e-ey-y i-ts j-jungkoo-k-k and i hear him say oh thats right jungkook and i heard little giggles and i said ok why did you give me your number and taehyung said well ill give u an offer sell yourself to me be mine ill do anything i gasped loud and answer w-what sorry kim i dont sell myself to people... I heard a little laugh from the other line a no isnt a choice you are going to be mine and that's all we'll meet up at a store ok? and we'll take it from there and the phone hung up and i was shook i didnt know what to say i never agreed to this what does he want from me?