Chapter 131

ross' pov

i was still at the hospital with my family accomnaying laura, my family got her 30 minutes ago. laura was still 'confused' and rocky was having fun talking and making fun of her

rocky:laura i come in peace from the planet Mars.

laura:COOL!

i then grabbed rocky by the shoulders and pulled him away from her

ross:dude she's in medication,she's not stupid.

rocky:she looks stupid to me....

i then glared at him

rocky:alright alright! i'll stop.

he then went out the room to get something from the vending machines. ass for me, i sat next to the bed and held laura's hand

ross:how are you feeling? (i ask with a smile)

laura:i wanna drink carrots

i then chuckled. wow they must have given her really powerful stuff

ross:sorry cutie, no carrots here.

laura: any apples i could drink?

ross:no (i chuckled again)

despite the fact that she's smiling and talkin, im still worried and concerend that she has a huge scratch on her head and multiple scratches on her legs.

laura: you're ross right?

i smiled, wel atleast she can identfy me now.

ross:why yes i am.

laura: well,....there's this girl....her name is laura. and.......

i chuckled

ross:and what?

laura:and laura was wondering if........you would......consider ..taking her to the movies this saturday. (she said while blushing)

this is the cutest thing i've seen.

ross:(i smiled) sure thing. as long a you're better that time.

she then turns red as a tomato.

laura:o-ok....ummm...i'll tell her then.

i then told her to take a nap which she eventually does. everyone in the room was busy, rydel was listening to music, ryland wa on his laptop, riker and vanessa glaring at each other.......man i should really hook them up again.....hmmmm mabye i should. mom and dad along with laura's parents are downstairs at the cafeteria.

rocky then comes back and has junk food all over his arms

rocky: I GOT CHIPS!

laura wakes up once again as i glared at rocky. laura would take a nap from time to time and rocky  would play with her.

----THE MORE YOU HATE----

laura's pov

i woke up from my deep sleep and i couldnt remember what happened. i lok out the window to see that its night time. i looked to my left and saw ross sleeping holding my hand. what's he doing here? shouldnt he be in puerto rico?

i then looked at my arms and saw writings that say "rocky rules" i furrowed my eyebrows. what happened? i cant remember anything since this morning.

i slowly nudged ross to wake him up. he groans slightly but he changes mood once he sees me awake

ross:hey cutie.....how you feeling?

laura:i cant remember anything since this morning........

Ross: the docotr gave you medicine, you were a little crazy this past few hours (he chuckles)

whats that suppose to mean?

laura:what are you doing here? shouldnt you be at puerto rico?

he rubbed our hand stogether, smiling while staring at me

ross:i was worried about you.....

AWWWWWWWWWWWWE! he flew from puerto rico just ecause he was worried about me?

laura:thats sweet........

my head still hurts and as well as my legs.

i looked around the room and everyone was asleep

i noticed we both have a habit of getting hurt or injured. ross was hurt a few days ago while surfing, now Im hurt

the doors burst open and rocky comes in. he better explain these markings on my arms!

rocky:HI laura! i got you a laptop! (he says while handing me a peice of paper while chuckling)

i then crossed my arms and glared at him.

he glances at ross and back at me

rocky:the medications gone.......isnt it?

laura:care to explain these writings on my arms?

he then sighs...

rocky:i'll go clean it....(he says lazily)

minutes later rocky comes out the bathroom with a peice of cloth and bucket of water. he then starts cleaning my arms.

rocky:for the record, you were the one who wrote them.

ross:dude she doesnt remember anything while she was on medication.

rocky's eyes then opened widely

rocky:REALLY? well in that case.......nothing happened much (he laughs awkwardly)

ross' pov

good thing laur cant remember, rocky did some pretty embarrassing stuff to laur while she was confused.

laura:when can i get out?

ross:we dont know yet......hopefully this saturday so we could go on that movie date (i smiled)

laura:wh-what movie date?

oh i forgot she doesnt remember

ross: you asked me on a date earlier. (i chuckled)

laura:o-ohhh well ok. (she smiles)

i then looked over to rocy and he was having a hard time cleaning.

laura:OW! easy on the wiping! im already hurt and you're bruising my arms!

ross:what kind of marker did you use to write anyway?

rocky:i gave laura a sharpie marker.

--------------

vote and comment

wow 300K READS?!?!?!?! WOW just WOW i love you all!