Chapter 13

Between Jungkook and Taehyung, nothing romantic was going on but, the sudden 'non romantic' flirting confused all their friends and others with them.

But their heads were in their lost thoughts and they couldn't help but actually catching feelings from the 'non romantic' flirts and talks.

@jeon_cena sent a message-

jeon_cena
Hey homie 😎

guccitae
what's up 👀

jeon_cena
my bored ass self 😔

jeon_cena
I have something to ask though

guccitae
We can be bored together 🤙🏼

guccitae
yes, what is it?

jeon_cena
hm, well I know I shouldn't be asking it because I'm risking my life lmao, and I'm afraid of getting hurt.

guccitae
no matter what happens I'm still your friend Jungkook, and I won't let you hurt.

jeon_cena
That's the problem, I don't want to be your friend Taehyung |
That's the problem.

jeon_cena
Taehyung, do you like me?

guccitae
Jungkook, I don't know what way you are insisting right now.

jeon_cena
romantically 🤨

guccitae
I don't know what to say

guccitae
I do Jungkook, and it's because of the friend flirting, it didn't hurt me when we said we were just friends because it was still cute either way. And I honestly don't mind just being your 'homie' or 'best friend' as long as I'm still with you, you are amazing kook, and anyone would die to have you.

jeon_cena
Taehyung, I do too. I don't know, I just love your presence and when we always hang out, we have a amazing time and it's nice to be with someone I love and enjoy.
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

"You really are that shy to ask me and get an answer in person Jungkook" Taehyung raised his head and turned to where Jungkook was seated, which was next to him.

"Maybe" Jungkook had a low voice but still able to hear, once his words slipped out, Taehyung smiled his boxy smile and chuckled.

Jungkook breathed in than out, looking up meeting Taehyung's eyes, he finally asked,

"Taehyung-" breathed out "will you be my boyfriend"

"Jungkook, of course I will" The younger smiled his bunny smile and sighed happiness.