Chapter Five

Ciel pov

It's three o'clock now, and I'm still not dressed. Thanks to my aunt, my hair is washed and I'm not eager to go. I'm mean, what kind of person like Sebastian, would want to go out with someone like me?

It's true, my love for him faded out. But, it's still nice to make him happy.

My phone buzzed, and I picked it up to see Sebastian texted me.

S: Hey, Ciel! I can't wait to see you. I've planned out something awesome for us! I promise you won't regret it.

I face planted into my pillow and groaned. He really is an idiot. He's toyed around with people's emotions for years, and for him to come around and mess with mine, is just stupid.

I finally decided to get dressed and lay down until it's time to go. I'm wearing a  black tee-shirt with my favorite oversized blue sweater along with some skinny jeans and the fuzziest socks I could find.

Why does these sorts of things happen to me? Fall in love with someone, gets rejected, and then gets asked out by the same person when your feelings for them have drained out of your body?

It's like life wants to kill me now.

Eh. Hopefully he'll go away and leave me alone again so I can be at peace. My phone buzzed again and I picked it up.

S: Hey, is it okay if I pick you up early? I'm already ready to go.

C:Fine.

I just want this stupid date to be over with so I can go to sleep.

A few minutes later I heard a knock so I went downstairs and opened the door. The look on his face was all to confident.

"Hey there, candy cake. Ready to go?" He asked, I looked at him unimpressed. "Fine, and don't call me candy cake." I said.

He opened the door to his car for me and forced myself to get in. He got in the drivers seat and smirked. "Well, would you rather me call you baby?" He said.

"No. No nicknames. And no cheesy pickup lines to get me to fall in love with you." I said.

"Well if you didn't love me, why did you agree to go on the date?" He asked.

"Eh. I don't care." I said. "What the heck did you pick out for us to do?" I asked. He gave me a big dorky grin.

"You like stargazing, right?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Whatever." I said.

"First, I'll take you to get something to eat. What do you want?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Something that won't make my stomach hurt." I said.

"Ice cream?" He said. I looked at him with unimpressed eyes. "Seriously? The old ice cream trick?" I said. He smirked at me. "Would you rather us share a cone?" He said. "Ew! No!" I stated and cringed.

"Ice cream it is." He said.

————————————————————

It was now six, and the sun has set. Sebastian laid out a blanket for us to lay on and I was of course unimpressed with the occasional trick to get somebody in love with you. I bet he does this with everybody.

I looked up at the stars and wished I was in bed. This is way past the time I go to sleep, which is at four-thirty. I don't know how long I can stay awake.

I felt a poke on my cheek followed by a "boop."

I looked at him and tried to decided if I should flick him. He smiled at me. "You have such pretty eyes." He said. "Really." I said in a mundane voice. "No, seriously. You're eyes are so pretty. It's the prettiest shade of blue I've ever seen." He said.

I narrowed my eyes. "Don't call me pretty." He shrugged. "Would you rather me call you beautiful?" "That's the exact same thing ya idiot. And no." I said.

Sebastian pov

We laid in silence for another few minutes until I looked at him. His eyes were closed. I poked him again and he didn't stir. He had fallen asleep. He looks so precious.

My precious little Ciel. All mine.

I wrapped him up in the blanket and put him in the front seat. I started to drive back to his house. I feel so stupid I didn't ask him out earlier. He makes me feel so happy with his sassy attitude and cute little face.

When I reached his house, I carried him room his room and put him on the bed. I unwrapped him from the blanket and placed him under his own. I stared at his cute little face for a while, until bringing my face down to his and kissing his cute little lips. I smiled and kissed him one more time before getting in my car again and calling Angela.

"I did it!!" I said into the phone.