You Are The Sunlight To My Flower | ThoLar

Requested by syia_tsukinami! Enjoy!

-

Thorn's POV

"What plant should I buy?" I asked myself as I looked at the plants that were displayed in front of the flower shop.

I decided to hang for a while but then, I saw this flower shop, I decided to buy one. One flower caught my eye. Sunflowers. I immediately asked the vendor how much it cost.

"4 dollars and 50 cents."

I get my money from my pocket and hand it to the vendor, she gave me the flower, and I immediately ran home.

I placed the flower at the garden, and entered the house. I went to Solar's room and knocked at the door. After a few knocks, I heard footsteps and the door opened.

"Hey Thorn!" He greeted.

"Hey Sol! I bought a new plant! Come! I'll show you!" I dragged him downstairs and to the garden.

"Here!" I carried the flower and he looked at it.

"A sunflower?" He asked.

"Yep!"

"And why?"

"Well, I was looking for a plant, then this caught my attention, and then, a thought came to me, that it symbolizes you! Since you're my sunlight to my flower" He said, slyly.

Solar chuckled at his lover's behavior. "Really?"

"I-It's not a pun or something! It is true!" He said defensively.

"Aww. You're sweet. C'mere..." He let out his hands and Thorn ran to his arms.

Solar kissed his head.

"I love you, Sol." Thorn said, but in muffled voice since he was buried in the light manipulator's chest.

"I love you too...my sunflower..."

-

Aww....

This is so sweet! I was squealing while writing this cause of the overload cuteness of this two!

Once again, requests are open guys! Just leave it at the comment section! And stay tuned for more!