Prologue

*Riley in the picture*

                            Riley

   Once upon a time there was a girl named Cinderella...............................and they all lived happily ever after.           THE END.

What a bunch of bull.

Now don't get me wrong Cinderella, and all other fairytales, are all nice stories, but that's all they will every be. A story. A fairytale. A dream. A book poisoning little girls brains. The last one might be a little too much. But still they will never be real. Now let me tell you just how non-fairytale life is.

Oh how so terribly rude of me, we haven't been properly introduced. My name is Riley. Riley Kenmore. And I'm a sweet, innocent angel. NOT.

So now that all the formalities are over with, let me tell you about how my already gruesome life got worse all because of one person. And I bet you can guess who.

Leonardo DiCaprio?
        No.

Channing Tatum?
        No, I said my life got worse not better.

Justin Bieber?
        Really? Are you being serious right now?

Fine, I'll tell you. This one person is the biggest player in the world, panty-dropping charming, and the king of àssholes. He is ...

Jaxon McKnight and this is how he turned my life into chaos.