Prolouge

"(N/n)! Time for bed!" I heard my mother call.

I have always thought my mother was the greatest of all time. She had midnight black hair and beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "Coming!" I yelled back.

I don't know why dad left her. She was kind, smart and learned to fight with about anything. She had told me about Dad. His name was (D/n). I have his (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes but people had said I have my mother's face and body structure. He had apparently died in a car crash when running away from my mom. She wouldn't tell me why but, I knew it was to keep me safe.

I ran into my room and found my mom ready to read me a story. She was holding my favorite books. She's great. I leaped onto my bed ready for the next adventure she was going to tell me. "So, what is it tonight, my spirit?" She asked.

I had alway's asked why she called me that and alway's replied: "Because there is always a part of my spirit within you." There was one particular story I wanted to hear today. "Could you tell me the story about the goddess?" I asked.

She smiled and put the books down and leaned on her arms. She looked directly at me. "But which goddess? Aphrodite, Athena, Hera, Artemis, Demet-"

"The lost goddess," I said cutting her off.

She looked satisfied with my answer. "So, where do I begin?" she asked looking up and tapping her chin.

"The story started with the favored, overprotected daughter of the one and only Posiden, god of the sea."

~Dream end~

"(Y/N)!!! WAKE UP!!!" Yelled a familiar male voice.

I rubbed my eyes and opened it to my blue-eyed, black-haired friend/part brother. Percy Jackson. "We are going to be late little sis. Mom's going to take us to school. We also have a field trip today so pack accordingly. And be careful, Smelly Gabe's in a mood today," he said.

I got out of bed and looked around my room I shared with Percy. I sigh. I was just a dream. My mom still comes around but not that often. I packed up and got out the door with Percy and Aunt Sally.

Oh, that's right. I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I'm (Y/n) (L/n). I am currently 10 years old. I have ADHD but I am 2 grades higher than I am supposed to be. But, this story doesn't take time here. It started when Percy and I arrive at this amazing place called Camp Half-Blood.