'you know that your really cute when your bossy' chapter 1a

***********************************************************************************************************************

HEY GUYS!!! THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FIC SO PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK AND TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD ADD IN AND JUST COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT IT! 

*ATTENTION- THIS FAN FIC IS BASED ON THE SHOW ON MY BLOCK AND A REMINDER THAT THIS IS JUST A AU (ALTENIATE UNIVERSE) WERE I HAVE DECIDED IN MY OWN MIND.

************************************************************************************************************************

Cesar and I have wanted to tell evryone about 'us' and our feelings for each other for AGES and he and I have decided to well......... tell everyone, including our friends Ruby,Jamal & Olivia. 

'Hey babe!' 

'Yeah!' , 

'What is it Cesar?'

'Can we maybe...'

'NO!' ,

'We have got to stay completely detached from each other until we tell the guys!' 

'Yeah but just a kiss....'

'Fine.'

As Cesar pins me to the wall and kisses me and I shiver at his touch we intensifiy the kiss and he starts picking me up and moving me to the kitchen counter I run my fingers through his hair and he makes me fall down onto the counter. I say in between our kisses   'We have got to meet the guys remember for lunch?!'

'Yeah but we can always run late...' he says with a mysterious look on his face.

'Babe! we are about to tell them about us and it is important, we can't be late!'

'ok.' he says ,

'You know that your really cute when your bossy.'

'Cesar! stop charming me! before I want to miss out on hangong out with the guys too!'

**********************************************************************************************

THANKS GUYS THAT IS THE WND OF CHAPTER 1A CHAPTER 1B SHOULD COME OUT IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO!

TAHNK YOU FOR READING AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT BELOW!