the beginning .

"mmm baby .. shit." my Husband, Michael moaned as I slowly moved my tongue in a circular motion along his shaft. I took all nine inches in my mouth and begin deep throating and gurgling on his cock as if my life depended on it. Ladies, if you want to keep your husband happy. suck his dick. I am Olivia Alexander, the wife of New Orleans Saints quarterback Michael Alexander and we've been married for six years. we have a  three year old daughter by the name of Makayla and she's our pride and joy.

I swallowed all the cum that sprinkled from my Michael's dick and got up to brush my teeth.

"Damn baby. you never forget to show Daddy how much you appreciate him." said a satisfied Michael.

I rolled my eyes. I hate when he refers to himself as "Daddy". I'm not his daughter. I'm his wife and he needs to get that through his head.

" Babe, stop. you know I hate when you say that!" I whined.

"man you know its true. I always have you screaming " daddy" every time I give you this D. don't act like you don't know." Michael said.

I rolled my eyes again.

"Roll 'em one more time Olivia."

"what you gonna do about it?" I asked playfully.

He just glared at me. My husband is very dominate and I absolutely love that about him especially during sex. Its play-off season and I try my best to keep him happy and sexually satisfied because this year we are so close to entering the superbowl and I don't want my baby to be distracted because of me. However, BET networks have offered me and seven other New Orleans Saints footballs wives a reality show series called the "Gold Stars" its supposed to see introduce the world into our everyday lives and explain what being a football wife is all about. I'm excited because I've met all the ladies and they are cool as hell! we meet up for lunch Every week for cocktails and talk about our men, kids and sex of course. I'm scared to ask Michael to do the show because our relationship is extremely private. we keep it that way to keep the tabloids off our backs and to continue to have people to see us as the 'perfect couple' but we are far from it.

"Baby I want to talk to you about something" I told Michael.

I walked out the bathroom and straddled his lap on our California King bed.

"wassup?" he asked.

"Promise you wont get mad?"

"No." he said blankly.

"Fine. no more sex for two weeks then." I stated climbing off his lap.

Michael grabbed me forcefully and pulled me back on his lap with lust in his eyes.

"if I promise not to get mad, can I get a round two?"

"deal." I said.

"well wassup?" he asked.

"well .. BET asked me and the girls to shoot a reality show- "

"Fuck no! I'm not having America in my business. what the hell is wrong with you? I refuse to have strangers in my fucking house around my daughter!!"

"Baby its not as bad as you think." I tried to reason with him.

"Liv, listen to me. your making money for airing out our dirty laundry for the world to see and giving people the right to comment on what the fuck we do in our life and I'm not having that."

"Babe. please this is something I want. I don't have to bring the cameras around Makayla or talk about our marriage. it just gives me a chance to spend more time with the girls. and I promise I'll make it worth your while Daddy .. " I whispered in his ear.

"come here." he said while licking his lips.

Well I guess I'm offically a "Gold star!!"

I walked into the exclusive French restaurant, la'arve de chateau. This is where the girls and I meet every week. I sat down at the round table and smiled and greeted everyone. There are four other gold star members. Shayla Johnson; The wife of wide receiver Rodney Johnson. they have two beautful children and she is currently pregnant with their third child which causes her to be moody all the time. Tammy Robinson; is the baby mother of running back Nick Robinson and their son name is Troy, He's four years old. Alexis Williams is engaged to Jack Williams and they are the cutest couple ever! Alexis is the closest thing I have to a sister. we've know each other since high school and she's the only female I trust in this world of stuck up bitches. Last but not least, Asia Moreno; she is the hoe of the group. She is in a relationship with Quarterback Bentley Roberts but she has several 'sugar daddies' that her boyfriend does not know of. she constantly brags about sleeping with other women's men and I wouldn't be surprised if she slept with one of ours. I would definitely stomp the bitch if she ever touched Michael!

"Good afternoon ladies! has everyone talked to their men about the show?" Asia hoe ass asked.

"My man didn't want me to do it at first but of course I had to give him some of this good punani!" Alexis said causing us to laugh.

"Girl yes. Michael agreed after I put his to ass sleep!" I bragged.

"I can do whatever I want since I'm pregnant. my Husbands know better than to piss me off while I'm knocked up. I'll shove my six inch heel up his ass." shayla said seriously.

the whole table erupted in laughter.

"ok. so what about you Tammy?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. nick won't pay child support anymore if I do the show. he said its going to ruin his repuation." Tammy said on the verge of tears.

Tammy is the sweeest yet the most naïve woman I have ever met. she's 23 years old without a job and depends on Nick to take care of her and their son even though they aren't together. he constantly humilates her and beats on her but she filed a restraing order on him which is why they arent together now. she needs to grow some balls and stop letting him run her.

I roll my eyes. " Tammy get it together. you don't need his punk ass for anything! we got you and your doing the show, so fuck his reputation."

"ladies raise your glasses for the first season of the Gold stars!" shayla yelled.