chapter 1| Memories and salt water

Things you need to know:

Y/n- means your name

M/n- means middle name

L/n- means last name

F/c- favorite color

Sf/c- Second favorite color

More in the future. 

Your P.O.V

I was a girl. Just a normal girl. No one would care if I died. I worked, I ate, I sleeted. Repeat. I worked for my family or the family I have left. My mother, father, 2 sisters, and brother died. Murdered by someone I don't remember. I lived through. I walk down the streets with my head down not looking at anyone. I got food then I went to my Aunt May and Uncle Ray's house. "(Y/n)!!" A friendly voice calls. I turn to see a blue-haired girl running at me. "Lala?" I ask as she stops in front of me and hugs me. "Lala, you scared me." I say and she looks up at me. "Hehe, I'm sorry (Y/n). " Her laugh is so sweet and insistent. She was so tiny, so young...

I wake up on the seashore. "Are you ok?" I hear someone ask. "I-I don't know." I say my throat is sore from the salty water. I can taste the salt water still. "Good." I can't see the person but I can tell that the person is a guy from his voice. "Do you know who or where you are?" He asks. "I think my name is ...Y-Y/n M/n L/n." I say finally able to see the man and his beautiful emerald eyes. I just stare. "That's a pretty name." He said. I keep starring in his eyes. He blushes light pink. "I-I'm Prince Travis." Travis said. "P-Prince?" I stutter. "O-oh m-my Irene. I'm s-sorry, your highness for wasting your time." I say looking away from his eyes. "Wasting my time?" The prince asks. "Y-yes." I say. "Y/n, you didn't wast my time." Travis says. "You can g-go now, I'll be fine." 'Stop lying' the voice says. "No. Please come with me, so I know you'll be fine." Travis tells me. "I don't have a choice, do I?" I ask. "No. Come on." He says and takes my hand. I blush. "O-ok." We walk for a few minutes. I stop and look down. "Hey, are you ok?" Travis asks taking my hands again. "I'm fine." I lie. "Why do you care so much about a stranger? I could kill you for all you know." I say and start to walk the other way. "Because you reminded me of someone." He said looking down a little. "I'm going to go. Have a good life, bye." I say and turn to walkway. He grebes my arm. "Just let me be. Your life will be better anyway, or you'll get hurt. " I yank my arm away. "Why? Why do you want to be alone? Why won't you let me help you? " He asks. "I don't need help. I need to get back home. My family will worry about me. " 'that's a lie and you know it (Y/n).' "Where are you from? " He asks. "I... Don't remember but what does it matter?" I say stopping. "Just, can you follow me to the pales? I want you to get your head and arm looked at." He says looking at me with those emeralds of eyes. I start to feel my ones numb arm. "F-fine, I'll go with you for 3 days and that's it." I say looking to the water to hide the pink tint on my cheeks. "Great!" He says happily. We start walking into the town and then to the pales. 

*~Time Skip~*

He leads me to a room with a bed in the middle and a wardrobe on the wall. "Wow it's big(that's what she said)" I say looking at the room. "Thank you." 

??? P.O.V

"WE NEED TO FIND HER!! She can't remember." I yell at the crew. "But why?" A crew member asks. "Throw him in the pit! " I yell. "NOOOOO!!" He yells. "Just!! Find her. Now." I yell. They go to find her. The guy in the shadows. "Aaron. Can you find (Y/n) for me." I say. "How much will you pay me?" He asks. "When you find her I'm pay you 1000 coins" I say. "Make it 1500 and we have a dell." He says not even looking a at me. "Fine just find her soon." I say to him as I walk to my chambers. 'If we don't find her he'll have my head.'  

-746 words

 Thank you for reading this and there will be a cover soon I just don't have one right now and I'll update soon I'm Some Human signing out I'll see you in the next chapter of My Little Princess