Chapter 1

Hello everyone!~ I'm writing another yaoi story so I really hope you enjoy, I also want to see if I can keep up with two stories at a time!~~ This will be a side story to my other story, though you don't need to read the other one to understand this one. I feel like this one will be better since, it's my second story. I started the other one a long time ago, so my grammar wasn't the best and it was my first time writing a yaoi fanfiction, so it was awkward....But please enjoy this one Thank you!

*Remember any comments feel free to comment! *And also vote

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 1

~~Riiiiiiiiiiiiing!!! The alarm clock rang.

(Hikaru's POV)

I reached my hand from under the covers to turn the alarm clock off. The sun broke through cracks of the curtains, blinding me slightly. I sat up and moved the curtains to the side, looking out it was another normal day, nothing special. I scratched my head and got out of bed, making my way to the bathroom.

I washed up and got into my school uniform, this year I'm going to be in my second year of high school. I walked out of my apartment. Walking down the stairs, I jogged to the sidewalk, making my way to school up the hill. Maybe I should introduce myself. My name is Hikaru, 17 years old as of today, I live alone. You could say my life is pretty normal, that is, it was shaken when attackers began appearing around the city. Last year a guy was murdered.

Well that's none of my concern but they let us all out of school early everyday due to that incident. The guy was a student as well, that's why they took that precaution..... "Huh?" I turned my head to an alley leading to another neighborhood. "That's...weird...I thought someone was watching me" I said as I gave a questioning look and then continued to walk to the entrance of the school.

-

I walked into my classroom on the 4th floor. The girls were mingling and gossiping with their friends, boys looking at the girls coming into school. I took my seat in the middle of the row against the window. After a few more minutes, the bell rang and the teacher came in. "Everyone sit down! Class is starting!!" she ordered. She began by doing introductions for English class, and then put the lesson on the board. I took notes as the teacher lectured. She gave us the rest of the period to work on our homework. I looked outside the window and saw a man standing at the gate looking straight at me. I quickly looked away. 'What...who was that?' I thought. I went back to my work, slightly glancing to the side, the man was gone. I began to get an eerie feeling.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you enjoyed! Tell me what you think~~

Thank you!

~ミサ