Chapter 2

I hope you are having a good time enjoying this! :3 have a good day! Remember to vote and comment~~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 2

(Hikaru's POV)

School ended around 3pm. I got my things together, leaving what I didn't need behind. I walked down the loud hallway, as everyone was already anxious to leave. I let out a sigh as I walked down the stairs.

I waved bye to my friends as I passed them on the stairs. "Hey! Hikaru!" A familiar voice came. I turned around to see my friend Akito, better known as Aki, calling me. "Oh hey Aki , what's up?" I asked as he stopped in front of me. "Me and the rest want to know if you wanna come to my house and hangout?" He asked. "Oh yea, right now?" I asked. "Yea, the rest are waiting by the gate! Let's go" he said and we both ran down the hall towards the outside gate.

We all walked to the station. Aki actually lived far, but I didn't mind. I actually forgot about the man from earlier. We went out to eat first at a fast food restaurant and then headed to his place. We played video games until really late and just talked about what we each planned on doing during the year. It was a nice simple hangout, one that I'd never get tired of.

I waved bye to Aki as I walked out the door to his house. I made my way to the station. The other guys lived nearby , they were already home by now. "Haaah, I'm beat..." I said as I looked ahead at the light post. I saw someone there. I tried to act as if I didn't see anyone. 'Act natural' I thought to myself as I passed them. A strange smell was in the air. 'Ugh..what's that smell' I thought. I hurried to the station , catching the last train in time.

I looked around and the train was actually full. I checked my phone to see the time. 10:00pm. 'Wow...it's that late?' I thought as I opened a text message...which was just spam. After around 20 minutes my stop came and I got off.

The streets were still illuminated by light. A lot of people were still roaming around, but mostly were from the clubs. I took a turn up a shall hill towards my apartment. There were many alleys dimly lit between the buildings. As I continued to walk, I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't dare look back. The footsteps began to hasten. I began to get chills down my spine.

That is until I felt someone grab me from behind and shove a cloth over my mouth. "Mm!! " I yelled trying to break free. Something smelled sweet. My vision began to go blurry. I tried to stay on my feet. Me knees went weak. I slumped down and everything went black........