Part 1

I knew that this was wild, but why not? Granted, it hadn't been my idea, it had been completely Breck's, but it was a way to expand our sex life to a completely different level.

We walked into Ashybelles, a sexy shop in The West Mall a few towns over from where we lived. There were lots of dresses that tight and short—just the way I liked em—the way Breck liked them too. He stopped at the mannequin dressed in a tight, breasty, grey dress.

Breck picked my size off the rack without a word, laying it over his arm. We moved on, and for about twenty minutes all he did was pick out scandalous dresses, or two piece outfits.

After he'd picked out 'enough' he led me to the dressing room most visible to the rest of the store. The weirdest thing about this store, was that there was hardly any kind of employee around. He pulled the curtain, open all the way, letting me get in. "Strip." He commanded me.

He closed the almost sheer curtain, and I took off my ass bearing daisy dukes, and white crop top to reveal my bright red thong and braless D cups. I reached over the curtain to retrieve the dress I was to try on, and imagine my surprise when he opened the curtain half way to hand me the dress. He took his dear sweet time handing it too me, and then closing it again.

If I knew any better I'd think that he was trying for people to see me.

Oh well... I don't care anyway...

I pull on an electric purple dress that comes down about an inch below my ass, has clear plastic strings to keep the chest cloth from falling down completely. The neck plunges down and plays with the top of my belly button, the thin strip of fabric covering my tits just enough so I'm not nude.

I knock on the side of the door and Breck opens the curtain, exposing me to the world. He nods his Head affirmative, "Turn around, and spread your legs." He tells me.

I do as he asked, and I'm for sure that my basically naked ass is staring at the whole store. Breck strokes my creamy white skin, slipping his finger into my pussy, rubbing in painfully slow circles, making me dizzy.

After making me cum, he slides his finger up, all the way up my crack, and sticks his finger in my asshole, wiggling it around. He pulls out, and then steps aside and I notice a shadow.

"How do you think she looks?" He asks the mystery figure.

"Sexy." He says. "Lucky man you are, I could fuck her sweet pussy right now!"

~o0o~

Sorry this is short... I'll hopefully get to writing sometime soon!