Chapter 2; But daddy

Paris POV
After about 43 minutes on the plane we landed. We got off the private jet and went into the airport and got something to eat at Starbucks. I got my usual Venti Dragonfruit and Za'atar Chicken & Lemon Tahini. There was a big crowd of fans and I wondered who it was. I got up and walked over to the crowed and saw who it was. It was my 3rd favorite band, Why Don't We. I got a picture with them and got to talk to my favorite Corbyn. Me and Corbyn have a lot in common we both have blonde hair we both love space me and him are friends and my mom lives across the street from his Mom and Dad.
I also slipped my Snapchat username into Daniels jacket pocket.

I went back to my seat with my dad and finished up eating.

1 hour later

We are on our way to my dads LA house. All I do is put headphones in and blast Lil Pump. I look out the window and we aren't going to my dads LA house we are going somewhere else.
About 10 minutes later we pull up to this nice looking house. Not as nice as my dads LA house but it's nice.

"Dad who's house is this?" I asked wondering and getting out

"Dad who's house is this?" I asked wondering and getting out. "A friends house," he replied getting mine and his bags out. As we walk up I see Shawn's Jeep. "Dad why is Shawn's jeep here?" I asked. He just ignores me and just opens the door. "Jessica we're here," dad shouts. "Hey Andrew, Paris," Jessica says walking down the stairs. "Hey Jessica," Dad said and gave Jessica a hug. Then she hugged me. After she let go I saw Shawn walking in, "Oh hey Shawn. You remember my daughter, Paris, right?" Dad asked Shawn as he walks up to us. "How could I forget Paris," he says with a smirk.

"Paris I need to stay back and do business here and when I'm here you are going on tour wit Shawn. You to can get closer," he says. "What!?" I shouted. "You heard me," dad says. "But Daddy I don't want to," I say.