Morning

I woke up to the smell of breakfast,then i realized that I wasn't in my condo. I got up and grabbed my shirt and walked into the living room. "Good Morning princess." Nick said as he spotted me out the corner of his eye.

"Mornin, I suppose you you want me to get out?"

He looked at me and cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow,"No, I want you to stay Princess. Why do you think I made such a big breakfast?"

I smiled at him and walked over to the kitchen table. I watched him as he flipped the pancakes. "That smells delicious."

He smirked and replied, "Thanks I'm making chocolate chip pancakes, I think you'll like them."

He continued to cook and when he was finished he plated the food and sat down. I started to eat , the food was delicious.

"Princess last night was amazing, you did pretty well for a your first time."

I felt my cheeks get hot as he said that. I looked at him as he spoke. His hair was messy ,but he still some how made it look cute. Then I noticed that he was staring at me.

"What, is there something on my face?" I say as I looked at him confused

"Your just so beautiful, that's all."

I smiled ,but then my insecurities flooded my brain. "No, I'm not, please don't say that again."

He looked at me with a furrowed brow he voice raised a little, "Don't say that anymore, Your're beautiful."

The the insecurities seemed to melt away wen he said that. We got through eating and cleaned up the kitchen together.

"I never thought this is how my first day in L.A. would turn out." I said as I pulled on my pants

He looked at me and blushed, "We should hang out again sometime, and not under the influence of alcohol."

"How about you come over my place, and we can hang out?"

"That sounds great,What time do you want me to come over?"

"6, would be the best time." I said smiling

He shook his in agreement,let me call you an Uber to take you home.

(Time Skip)

I got home around 5:00 and took a shower and put on a pair of black shorts and a white crop top. I went into my kitchen and grabbed some snacks and started watching The Office. About 20 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I looked out the peephole to see it was Nick. I opened the door ,and smiled.

"Hello again, Princess I got you something." He said as he handed me a big box wrapped and topped with a big red bow.

"What's this?" I asked my voice cracked a little

"Open it and see."
I untied the bow and tore the wrapping paper off the box. I opened it to see a black dress, MK purse,and heels. "You didn't need to get this for me."

"Yes I did, and there more where that came from." He answered

We spent the rest of the day getting to know each other better. I somehow ended up having feelings for him even though we had only met yesterday.