Can you masturbate to death?

I thought of that in science. It just came to me.
But really can you!
Can you like stick your finger so deep you might bleed to death? Okay I'm sorry, TMI I know. I think about a lot of...sexual things? Sorry I'm a horny teen.

what's the temperature of our hearts? Is it warm or cold?

  I'm quit worried about one of my dear friends of mine. They have a wattpad and it's like a diary? It kinda upsets me cause I think she doesn't feel comfortable telling me her feelings. If course she doesn't have to! It's just that I care about her deeply and I want to help. (If she wants help that is)I mean I'm sure there's not much i can do. But I do love her with all my heart, it's just that, we barely see each other and that makes me upset and pisted off. LIKE WHY CAN'T I SEE MY FRIENDS. Oh yeah, I have no classes with any of my personal friends. WHICH ARE MY FAVORITE. I HAVE FAVORITES.well, all of my friends are my favorite. I'm always with the fucked up people, which I like about people and I love them with all my heart cause they are they best kind of people. (In my opinion)

Yesterday I was on the toilet and I looked at my button pant and it said dick on it. Thank you pants for labeling me. I appreciate it.

I AM SAD THAT I DIDN'T SEE ANY OF MY FRIENDS CAUSE MY LAZY ASS SLEPT IN. >:\
  I (sometimes) hate being lonely.
Mon, Aug 27 2018
4:02pm