Ch.5

LIZ'S POV

After truth or dare we all changed into our pj's and went down stairs for dinner.(me and mahogany)

NASH'S POV

After truth or dare me and the boys went to our room to put on our pajamas.we came out of the room to see liz cooking diner and mahogany watching tv. liz was wearing a t-shirt from VANS and some yoga shorts and mahogany was wearing running shorts and a plain t-shirt. I decided to scare Liz cuz she ALWAYS has the funniest reactions!

I was right behind her when I yelled and tazed her, she feel to the ground while screaming and clutching her sides. I started laughing really hard!

LIZ'S POV

I was making dinner when I heard someone tell and taze me. I screamed and fell to the ground clutching my sides.i heard everyone start laugh cuz of my reaction. I get tazed way more often then normal people do cuz my reaction is "really funny" as Nash and everyone else has said before. i stand up, brush off the fake dust and start to ignore everyone. I know your probably thinking that's a little to dramatic, but it always works for my plan! I finish dinner put some on a plate for me and sat down and ate. Everyone else got their food and sat down with me. when I was done I got my phone and my FAVORITE tea (other than Arizona) and went upstairs. I sat on my bed and went in my phone. so my plan is I always finish dinner before everyone when I 'ignore' them I go to my room and then I end up hiding somewhere and scare the shit out of all of them.

A/N: HELLO! SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE, BUT SINCE ITS MY BIRTHDAY I DECIDED I WOULD UPDATE!!!!!SO HERE IS AN UPDATE! I WIL TRY AND UPDATE AGAIN CUZ I HAVE THREE DAY WEEKEND!! AND YEAH THATS ALL! BYE MAH LOVELIES!!!! <3