Ep 1

Out in distance lays a couple making out in the woods. The girl on top, sitting on the car and the boy in between her legs kissing her back.

With that they hear a branch snap from behind the tree. They stop notice as the girl hops of the car. "It is sorts creepy out here."  The boy chuckles at the girl response. "I told you nothing out here just us and the animals. Stay here I'm gonna find wood  to start a fire." The boy walks off as the girl reaches out as it was too late for her to say something. She sighs as she crossed her arms.

Two minutes later she walks to the car and opens the door as another branch cracks behind her. The girl jumps inside and slam the door close.

She looks around slowly back and fourth outside.  "They're something out here watching us. Micheal taking too long." She pouts looking for the keys in every compartment.  "He probably took them with him." She hits the front of her twice as she calm down after.

After a second she hears small droplets  drop on the hood of the car. She turn towards her door and opens it to see the annoying sound.

She scream within too second  to see her boyfriend stabbed in side a branch with bite wounds all over his neck.

The girl falls out the truck and makes a run for it. Luckily she found open road with no cars. She breath in and out deeply  as she felt a presence behind her. "She turns to  a shadow down the road. A tall female figure with a hood." It stepped closer as girls shakes her and runs forward.  In a blink she turns her head as she see the figure in front of her. It eyes glowed red as in a blink grabs her body and flies with her in the air. Disappearing in the clouds.

5 seconds later after consuming the blood of the girl body, her body falls and splattered all over the roan with no care.

What the hell could it be. And why would it be attacking.