Epilogue

Y/N POV

It's been a year and a half since I left Germany and 5 months since I lost connection with the twins. How I lost connection is by breaking my phone first, but when I call them they don't pick up. I think it's because since they gotten more famous they think it's just some fan calling them, it also doesn't really help since I have a different number now.  I have to say I completely changed. For example, I don't wear a hoodie as much anymore and I'm not as shy, but I do still like being alone (Trust me I don't mind being with people either) and my facial features has changed like a lot. Kiera says that ever since me and her left Germany I gotten more braver and less shy.

Right now I'm at the beach in Los Angeles alone because no one was available and Kiera already had some plans, but I'm not complaining because again I like being alone still. I was just laying down in the sun until I heard a family come right next me (Not like right next me just a couple of feet), and as I look over I see a family of 6. A dad, one sister, one brother, and a mom and a pair of twins that look very familiar to me, but I couldn't see who they were because the three of them had sunglasses and hats on. I have to say both of the twins have really nice body's. Seriously! They look like fucking models!  I stopped looking once I realized that I was basically checking them out, but I turned back when their kids and dad left so all there was, was their mom. She started taking her hat off and showed her very light blonde hair and next thing I know she took off her sunglasses. No fucking way. T-That can't be her can it?

When she took off her sunglasses, it revealed a very very similar look-alike Lilli, Lisa and Lena's mom. Wait didn't Lisa mention she has an older brother and sister? One older sister, One older brother, and a pair of identical twi-  You're fucking kidding me, there's no way that's them!

Only one way to find out.

Y/n: E-Excuse me.
??: *Very thick German accent* Yes?
Y/n: Do you by any chance happen to be Lilli?
Lilli: Why Yes I am. Are you a fan of my daughters?
Y/n: Oh my god.
Lilli: Is that a yes? I'm not from here so I don't really understand what you meant.
Y/n: Lilli do you by any chance remember me!
Lilli: You look a bit familiar, but sadly no I don't.
Y/n: I'm Y/n! The kid that took Lisa and Lena home from a park, with a friend named Kiera. About a year ago?
Lilli: Are you serious! What happened Y/n? We lost connection.
Y/n: I had to change my number because I broke my phone. How did they react. *Look towards the twins*
Lilli: Oh it was bad. They wouldn't get out of their rooms and they would just cry after they realized they can't reach you anymore.
Y/n: They look so happy now. It also looks like they forgot me.
Lilli: Trust me they didn't. I hope this is real happiness because they been faking it recently, it's like at home they're just emotionless but out in public they're always smiling.
Y/n: Wait why are you guys here? Vidcon?
Lilli: No just vacation. They chose this place because they remembered that you live here, so they thought they could meet you again.
Y/n: You guys are lucky.
Lilli: Yea. Oh they're coming back. I'm gonna go to their father.

I look and saw that only the twins are actually coming back so I just laid back down quickly, making it look like I did nothing. After a few minutes I saw two boys (they look like 16) come toward the twins as they asked to take a picture and asked their mom to take a whole body picture. I saw how the twins smile was fake, but I ignored that when I saw both of the boys grab Lena's and Lisa's butt which of course made the girls gasp and move but for me it just made me so angry. Luckily I could still tell the girls apart, so I knew which one was talking.

Lisa: Excuse me! Please don't do that!
Lena: You just harassed us!
Boy 1: Ooh come on! We were just having fun!

The first boy then grabbed Lisa's waist tight as the other boy did the same with Lena, I look over and saw their mother ignoring the situation and walking back to their spot. The fuck is wrong with people these days!  I quickly stand up and yell at them.

Y/n: Hey do you not have respect for us girls!
B2: Ooo another pretty one.
B1: You wanna join?
Y/n: Fine, I guess I'll try this once.

I saw the confusion and worry on the twins faces, but I just looked at them with the same face I used to use when I told them that everything will be alright. I saw their faces go to relief then shock/surprise when they noticed that I used a similar facial expression. I started walking to one of the boys that was holding Lisa and as he was about to grab my waist, I quickly grabbed his arm and twisted it to his back making him let go of Lisa. (In a similar way I did to Tyler on the first day) I quickly looked at his friend with a serious face as he let go of Lena with shock, then I looked back at the boy in front of me, tightening my grip.

Y/n: If you ever think about hurting and harassing these two girls or any other girl, let's just say you won't be able to use this arm for a awhile.
B1: Y-Yes M-Ma'am!
Y/n: Weak and pathetic. Go! *Lets go*

As I let go of him, him and his friend ran as far as they could away from me. Once they were out of sight I chuckled and faced Lisa and Lena as they were still in shock, but looking at me.

Y/n: You okay there Li? Also you Le.
Lena: Wait. What did you call us? *Slowly Smiling*
Y/n: Li and Leeeeee- Waittt! Nevermind.
Lisa: Y/n?

I started to panic because I didn't want to hurt them as last time, so I just picked up my beach towel and started running until I got tackled from behind. I look at both of them and saw that they were both tearing up.

Lisa: Do you not want to see us anymore?
Lena: Is that why you stopped calling?
Y/n: What! Nononono my phone broke and I needed a new phone number because some random people keep calling me.
Lena: Then why did you run!?
Y/n: I didn't want to hurt you guys anymore, so just forget about me.
Lisa: Fine. If you don't want us to keep the promise and we didn't mean anything to you then take these back. *Tears falling*

Lisa pulled my hand back and put something in it, as they started to run away I opened my hand a saw the two necklaces I gave them. I look up and saw them running farther as I tried chasing them, but the farther I go the sooner everything faded into darkness.

??: Y/n? Y/n? Y/n!
Y/n: What! Huh? Mom? When did I get home? Y/m: What do you mean? That was just a dream hun.
Y/n: But it seemed so real.
Y/m: What was it about?
Y/n: The twins I met in Germany.
Y/m: Speaking of Germany and the twins. I actually have something for you.

As soon as she said that she pulled out a little rectangular box from behind her, and as soon as I opened it. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Y/n: What the? How!

A/n note: Now there's the cliffhanger. I'm sorry but this is the end of this book and I will make a sequel but it won't finish for a while so I'm very sorry. Also if you're confused Y/n DID lose contact with Leli but she never met them, but there is a specific reason why I put a dream as an epilogue. You just have to see in the next book. (Honestly it's not to important, it'll just help the storyline)