There for me.

(((((((WARNING TOWARDS THE END OF THIS STORY THERE ARE NATURE THINGS SUCH AS CUTTING AND SELF HARM IN IT. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.)))))))

I woke up at 8:30 in the Morning, since the flight(jet) leaves at 10:00 I need to hurry and leave. I was suppose to wake up at 7:30 but I hit snooze. Shit.

I quickly jumped off of my bed, and headed into the bathroom to take a shower.

I stepped into the Shower, letting the warm pellets of water hit my body. After my shower I got dressed in black leggings, my purple long sleeve magcon fan shirt, Andy black uggs, I then slid on my shawn mendes sweatshirt, which by the way is so warm! After I got dressed I did my makeup, not a lot, just enough to make my totally ugly face a little prettier. (Haha)

I walked down stairs after putting my hair in a messy bun, and greeted my mom in the kitchen

"Morning honey, ready to go?" She asked looking at her watch "it's 9:10" she finished

I nodded before grabbing a couple cereal bars. "Yeah."

On the way to the airport my mom just went through things with me. My girl problems and such mostly, being as I will be on a tour with all boys, that being said they're all hot boys.

"Bye mom. I love you." I smiled slightly, as I knew I wouldn't see her for a hole year, besides for like FaceTime and Skype. That's it. Ugh, who knew something I love and wanted to do so bad would hurt me and some people around me. Except for my fucking bullies. Assholes.

"Bye honey, I love you too," my mom said before I closed my door and nodded

Some men came and grabbed my bags and leaded me to the jet.

I got on and was met by emptiness. Okay then. I'm the first one.

I slid into the back seat and out my seat back. I then fell asleep.

"No shut up!!" Someone screamed

"It's true! You like jenny!" Someone else screamed

I slowly adjusted my eyes, and my seat to be met by someone sitting next to me, and some guys arguing

"Hey, I'm shawn." The guy said

OH

MY

GOD.

SHAWN FUCKING MENDES!!!

"I'm b-Brooke." I stuttered

"Nice to meet you." Shawn smiled before Someone came up to us

"I'm jack Johnson." He smiled

"Brooke."

"I'm Nash." Someone else

Commented

"And I'm cameron." Another said

"Taylor."

"Jack gilinsky."

"Aaron."

"Matt"

"Carter."

After everyone introduced them selfs, they were all just standing there.

Then my phone buzzed

FROM MOM-

Have fun sweetie.

I smiled at the text and looked back up at the guys.

"So how old are you Brooke?" Nash asked smiling a cheeky smile as he sat across from shawn and I.